"Shh"

Chloe POV

I was walking down the street, my head full with all kinds of stuff.

Who blew up Tom's house?

Why would someone want to kill him and his family, or was there another reason, and Tom was just a pawn in some cruel game? And if so, who is the hunt for?

Suddenly I remembered Jerry's words, " you'll die, he'll die, they'll die, I'm already dead". Maybe those weren't just empty words. And if they weren't...

I need to find him. As quick as possible... Because if all he was saying was true then someone is going to kill him.

I was walking to where Jerry lives, but then I got a call from Jo.

"What did he do?" What did that boy not get, he should not search me up, it'll end badly. "You'll take actions about this, correct?"

"Jo you are the best," I said after he gave me the answer, "just don't kill him yet."

I smiled. If someone will kill him, that'll be me.

Then I heard a gunshot. Jerry!

I ran to the sound. And when I turned the corner I saw a dark figure, and then there was another shot.

It hurt, I felt blood running down the left side of my chest, but that wasn't the worst part of it. I didn't catch him. Then I remembered Jerry.

I looked at him. Dead. No answers, but I guess he already said to much, why else would someone engrave three letters onto his forehead.

"Shh" in graved on his face was the only thing the murderer left behind. I felt the pain in my chest again, guess I need to go to the doctor. But first there is another place I need to go to.

Also I'll be able to talk to Adam. He is there, at least I think so. Even so Jo probably scared him to death, but I want to have a chat with him.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm writing this on the phone late in the evening, next chapter will be longer.