Chapter 4: Declaration of War

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay." Reiner said

Reiner and Falco returned to the group and told them what was happening.

"Are you sure this is Ok?" Colt asked

"It's fine." Zeke said "You two know what will happen."

Reiner and Falco soon followed the soldier to a building and head down into a basement.

"You two will stay down here where it's safe. The enemy won't think to hit the basement without thinking of civilian casulties." the soldier said. "So consider them your shield. Good luck."

The soldier locked the door on the outside, and now Reiner and Falco looked concerned about the situation.

"Mr. Braun, I have bad feeling about this."

"Yeah something doesn't feel right."

"I'm feeling scared something will happen."

"Is it wrong to feel afraid Falco?"

Falco and and Reiner heard a voice and turn around to see a man turning on the lanturn.

"Mr. Kruger?!" Falco said surprised. "What are you doing down here?"

"Before I head back home, I wanted to say hello to an old friend." Mr. Kruger said

Reiner felt his heart sink when he heard the voice that haunted his dreams.

"There's no way!" Reiner said

"Evening. It's been four years Reiner."

"Eren?"

Eren put a finger close to his mouth telling him to be quiet.

"Take a seat Reiner." Eren demanded "You don't wanna disobey me. Cause that can make do something edgy. We're currently underneath a building behind the main stage. Filled with excited people." he explains as he pointed up with a cut show on his hand.

"Mr. Kruger. Are you ok?" Falco asked. Your hand is cut.

"Oh yeah. I guess accidents happen." Eren said. "I'll get this taken care of later. But for, Reiner please sit down."

"Okay." Reiner complied.

"I don't know what's going on with this intimidation aura, but I'm just gonna go." Falco said.

"No. Stay here Falco." Eren asked. "I want you to hear this story."

"Are you sure? Cause I can feel the high tension."

"Falco, just do as he says." Reiner calmly tells him.

They start hearing music playing and clapping outside.

Reiner asked "Eren, how... why are you here? What are you planning to do?"

"The same that happened nine years ago."

"Why"

"Because, you and I are the very same. Because I have no other choice." Eren told him. Reiner felt his hands shake. "It sounds like the main curtains are up. let's listen."

The heard Willy Tybur make his speech about the Eldian Empire's history and how the infiltration mission plan from nine years ago.

"So that was why you three broke the wall. Right Reiner?" Eren asked "You were trying to save the world. They forced four barinwashed kids to an island that was isolated and wanted peace."

Falco felt so lost in what Eren was saying. "What's going on? Mr. Braun looks like he's staring at a monster. Mr. Kruger is making himself so mysterious. He said the two of them were old friends. But if he said four year ago, then...      that means they met during his mission on th island. No! Please tell me he isn't.....