Hanji's experiments

Start from the beginning

Eren backed up a little and then came to me and punched me in the face, my head flinched and I took a step back, but my armor looked like it was a little dented, but his hand was destroyed, it didn't even look like a hand no more.

Hanji: now, (y/n) hit Eren. 

Eren backed away and I came to him and punched as hard as I could in the head, the upper half of his head was demolished, and he fell to the ground.

Hanji: amazing! So, (y/n)'s Titan is stronger than Eren's Titan, now, Eren doesn't look like he is going to wake up soon, so sadly, let's continue another day with him, but now can you show me what you can create?

W.H(y/n): ok, I'm going to get Eren out of his Titan first. - I picked up Eren's Titan and ripped him off the nape, and put him on the floor, the punch I gave him left him stunned.- So, what you want me to do?

Hanji: ok, so remember in back in Shigashina, you made a sort of hammer to fight the Titans and the Armored titan, can you create it?

W.H: sure.- I opened my right-hand palm and started to materialize the hammer, and after some seconds it was laying on my hand.

Hanji: so cool! now, swing it at those trees over there.- she pointed at the nearby trees and I swung the hammer at them, destroying all of them.- amazing! - she kept writing in her notebook and looking at me amazed. - so, what else can you do?

W.H: well, basically everything, if I know how it's built.

Hanji: can you make a small replica of the Walls?

W.H: I haven't tried but I think I can.- I then made the 3 walls, they were 5-meters tall each and 10-meter away from each other, I turned to see hanji and saw her doing weird movements, I then made the walls disappear.-

Hanji: asdlfasvsfñ. - she couldn't speak and sounded like a rabid dog. And after some minutes she came back from her rabid mode and I got out from my crystal.- well, I think it's enough for today, tonight the graduated Cadets are choosing their regiment, and I have to go, but you have to stay.

(y/n): can I go pleaseee.

Hanji: no (y/n), you need to stay.

(y/n): but what if something happens to me?... What if I get kidnapped?

Hanji: You're right... Do you really think I'm dumb? How are you gonna get kidnapped with your Titan powers?

(y/n): damn you Hanji.

Hanji left and I just stood there, she had taken the only horse there was available, but that wasn't going to stop me, so I began to run after Hanji, luckily she didn't see me but I arrived late, Erwin was finishing his speech.

Hanji: (y/n)? what are you doing here? I told you to stay... How did you even get here?

(y/n): I'm a good runner, and I'm also under your custody, so that means I have to stay by you.