05. The Royal's Wrongdoings

Start from the beginning

He folds his arms, "Are you done pledging your human rights, sweetheart? Last I checked, your furry arse transforms as well as mine, now unless you have legitimate evidence that humans can do the same, then by all means, drag me to court, until then, you are stuck here. Now, why don't you be a good girl and apologise for the bullshit you pulled in court."

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Why don't you be a good boy and fucking accept that you will not be getting what you want here, PUP?"

His eyes level with a dark, lethal glare, "I would watch you tone, carefully." He drags the last word on like he's scolding a child.

My thoughts run wild when I call on my wolf form, and I shiver when it works with a snap. I growl lowly as he stiffens in shock, tensing as he flips me over and leaps off the couch when I wring my pitch black paw out, claws sharpened and ready to swipe. I swish my tail before leaping for him with my jaw wide open and teeth ready to sink into his skin.

He readies his stance, palms out wary, "You are seriously the most stubborn woman I have ever met." He says, studying me.

I strengthen the muscles in my paws, my legs moving in a pacing manner. I bite at him in anger. He closes his eyes, I barrel into him with a powerful 'oomph.'

He lets me do it too, "Celeste." He whispers.

I narrow my wolf eyes, emerald green and darkened gold swirls as I watch him with predator features, growling lowly under my breath before he starts scratching behind my ear, and it ruins everything.

He chuckles lightly when I curl into his hand and roll my wolf head, whining under my closed jaw. My claws retract as I ruffle my fur, lengthening it just to appear more intimidating, and of course, it backfires. His eyes widen at its softness. The next thing I do is far worse. I lick his cheek in affection. He scratches just above my mane. I yip at him.

Fuck.

Fuckety fuck.

He chuckles more, lifting me up in wolf form and ruffling my hair down my back.

I begin purring, and that's when I shift back. Because this bullshit is twisting my mind. Yanking it in the beast's direction, not in mine. Not in the right direction. His hand freezes against my pale, bare, and highly exposed back, "Give...me...your...shirt." I grumble under my breath. He doesn't say anything above me as a shirt slides over my head. I turn my back to him and fix it, my shredded clothes on the floor next to us.

The shirt was thankfully big enough, but it reeked of him.

I give him a penetrating glare.

He gives me a soft, sleepy smile, "That was cute."

I lift off of him, "Don't do that again." He follows me with a sigh of defeat at my harsh words, my biting tone. Beta Robert and Reina have their heads bowed in front of us. I guess I didn't want to realise when they had decided to enter the library, perhaps deeming it safe in the hands of their domineering moronic Alpha male. I'll show him an Alpha, by removing his freaking spine from his back.

He keeps an arm tightly encased around my waist, which wasn't hard considering how small I am compared to him. Reina gives me a soft look, "Would you like to see your room now, Alpha?" She asks me.

I grunt, "Don't call me that." I mutter.

Martin's fingers slide against my abdomen, in concentric circles against the fabric of his shirt...in an attempt to calm me. I narrow my eyes, "I'm already wearing your damn shirt. Quit touching me." I tell him under my breath, shoving his hand off me. He clenches his jaw.

"You're not wearing anything under the shirt, love." He whispers against my ear.

Who the FUCK did he just call love?