"Yeah, I'd trust you to brush my hair." He says confidently.

That surprises me, "really."

He nods, "you know how important my hair is to me. And if you mess up my hair. I'll make sure your hair is a mess too."

Okay, he has a point.

After some more swimming and games, we head back to our lofts.

We all eat dinner together at our place.

As we take our seats and I glance at my phone.

I furrow my eyebrows.

And the three of them question me.

"Afi and Eli called me like 20 times each."

"Eli?" Mari picks up his phone, "same."

"Me too." Joey and Stella add.

I call Afi, Mari calls Elijah.

"My bad, we haven't had our phones around like all day..."

Afi speaks on and on when she's trying to avoid a situation.

"Afi, just tell me what happened."

"WHAT!" Mari and I say simultaneously, looking at each other.

We soon get off the phone.

I rub my temples, "someone knows we're here."

"There's something more, isn't there?" Stella says, and I nod slowly.

"They got a video of me sneaking up on him this morning before the two of you came outside."

"They think you two are back together, don't they?"

I nod to Joey's question.

Stella has a menacing expression on her face, "why don't you have some fun and play with the media."

"For the first time, I'm going to go along with this little scheme of yours, what do you have in mind?"

When she is done explaining, I'm just thinking about the reaction that's about to uproar.

I pick up my phone and start recording Amarion. I say, "Mari don't we hate when unexpected things happen?"

"It's annoying. I just wanted a nice quiet time." He rolls his eyes, and I end the clip.

"Wait before you post it tell Afi and Elijah before they lose their minds," Joey says, and I send them texts.

I post the video, and we enjoy dinner.

Soon enough, I check my phone. Everyone is eating this up, and I find it hilarious.

We decide to go live to clear up everything.

Amarion and I sit beside each other on the couch. Stella and Joey and behind the couch, hiding until we say so.

I start the live, and I'm not surprised that there are a hundred sixty thousand people. This is the most amount of people I've ever had on a live stream.

It's about nine in the evening here. Which means it's around four in the afternoon in Toronto.

"You guys, we have something to tell you all," I say, and clearly they know that because they all keep asking us to explain ourselves in the chat.

"As you know, we are on vacation." Mari starts.

And I continue, "we just wanted to spend some time alone with... our friends!"