Sero: well welcome where were you?

Y/N: uh I just woke up 😐

Denki: ohh Bakugo was right after all

Mina: hmm weird 

Bakugo: It's not weird I've known her for a long time!

Y/N: fr you guys don't know a lot about your close friends? anyways yeah sure I'll go let me go get breakfast

Sero: You mean lunch?

Y/N: No I mean breakfast cya

Y/N got dressed, and went out into the kitchen. "Hey Y/N you finally woke up!" Izuku said with a smile. 

"Yep, but I'm still tired." She said as she yawned. 

"Any plans today?"

"Yeah I'm going to go to the mall around 3:00."

"Oh for real? I'm going with my friends around 2:00 do you wanna come with us so I can make sure you get there safe too?"

"Sure I guess." She shrugged, and grabbed a snack before going back in her room. She brushed through her hair, and grabbed her bag before walking out and shutting her door behind her. "Okay, I'm ready. I'll probably just tag along until my friends get there if that's okay."

"Yeah that's cool. Let's get going though or we'll be late." He grabbed his backpack, and they walked to the bus. The bus took them to the mall, and she stood with Izuku outside of the store where they said they would meet. "You know my new friends right? Uraraka, Iida, Asui, and Todoroki?"

"I've met everyone I think. Asui is the frog girl from the USJ right?"

"I told you to call me Tsu." She looked over to see the frog girl that sat next to her in class, and it was in fact her. "Oh, Y/N nice to see you I didn't know you were coming." She said.

"Oh I'm just hanging out until my new friends get here in an hour I hope you don't mind."

"No it's cool. Ribbit."

"Deku! Tsu!" Y/N looked over to see Uraraka running over to them. She ran right past her, and over to her brother and the frog girl. 

"Hey Ochako." Tsu laughed.

"Uh, okay I'm gonna go actually. Later Izuku." Y/N waved, and turned around to walk away when Izuku didn't even acknowledge her because he was busy with Uraraka. She bumped into a tall guy. Y/N rubbed her head, "Oops, sorry." She looked up at Todoroki. "Uh excuse me." She moved to walk around him.

"Oh Y/N you're here? I didn't know you would be here." He said. She didn't say anything, and walked away. Izuku was too occupied with Uraraka that he still didn't notice her leave.

Y/N went into a store the sold a bunch of figurines, and started looking around. They also had manga, and other merchandise for shows. She looked at the figurines for a while before making her way over to the manga section. There were benches set up, and people were sitting down reading. She checked her phone, and had at least thirty minutes. She could at least read a full manga book if it was smaller. She started looking through the manga on the shelves, and picked out a book. It was an action adventure one. She opened the book, and started to read as she walked throughout the aisles trying to find a seat with her prefrail vision.