17

Frank's POV

Every step I took the more I wanted to turn around and run home.

Brian scheduled a live interview for me. I didn't plan anything to say. This is going to be a disaster.

The second I stepped foot into the bland building, everyone's eyes were on me, and not in the good way.

By now, everyone has heard the news. Everyone knows what I did.

I gulp and walk to a back room where the interview will be taking place.

"Frank Iero. Glad you can make it. We'll be live in five minutes. Just take a seat on the couch." I did as I was instructed.

The interviewer was already sitting.

She was eyeing me with a judgmental glare.

This interview is going to be shit. I can feel it.

~

"Three, two, one, we're live." The cameraman says.

"Hello! Today we're here with Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance. We have some very big topics to talk about today." She starts.

I nervously shuffle in my seat and fidget with my hands.

"Let's start with the elephant in the room. What happened when you hit that photographer?" She asks.

I sigh, "I- uh... Well, to explain this as simple as I can. He was taking pictures of Gerard and me from outside our window. I don't know what, uh, took over. But, I just climbed out our window and punched him... I regret what I did and I do want to formally apologize, I think we both made mistakes. I just hope he realises the shitty thing he did." I gulp when I finish talking.

Can people get mad at me for what I just said?

"Can you explain to me what happened before you climbed out your window?" She asks.

"Yeah, uh, totally. I, uh, I was sitting with Gee," I smile just thinking about my boyfriend, "We were just having a conversation and I looked out our window. I saw a big camera and some guy. I immediatly got pissed off, and I, uh, I understand that I should have thought before I acted." I explain.

"Is there anything else you'll like to say?" She politly asks. Thankfully, her glare has softened through the interview which makes me think I did okay.

"Yeah. I just want to say I'm, uh, I'm so sorry for what I did. I-I hope people understand where I'm coming from. I do want to, uh, say that people can forgive me, but that doesn't mean what I did was o-okay. I did a really shitty thing. I'm sorry to everyone." I apologise.

"Alright. Thank you for coming Frank. We'll see you all next time." We both wave at the camera.

I was suprised to see the interviewer extend her hand after the cameras were off.

I'm assuming she wants a hand shake.

I nervously grip her hand and shake it.

"Thank you for coming in Frank." She mutters.

"Yeah... Uh, totally." I quickly let go and stick my hands in my pocket.

AN

-GROOVYLADY