9

Frank's POV

I sat with Ray in our recording studio. Ray and I like to do a lot of one on one rehersal and recordings.

Ray mindlessly plucked at his strings, "How did the interview go yesterday?" Ray asked.

"It was short but I think it went well-" the studio door swings open. It was Gerard, I didn't know he wanted to practice today.

"I love you." Gerard said before roughly gripping the back of my neck and pulling me in for a deep kiss.

I would have cared that Ray was here watching the whole thing, but I don't give a fuck right now.

I gently place my hands on Gerard's waist. The kiss went from fierce and full of passion, to light and loving in a matter of seconds.

When I finally pulled away I ask, "Did you drive here just to do that?"

"Yes." Gerard bluntly says.

"Uh, why?" I ask. There has to be a reason.

"I watched the interview." I immidatly turn a bright pink.

"That was a strong reaction to an interview." Ray whispers from across the room.

"Go watch the interview for yourself. Just dont make out with Frank like I did." Gerard sternly says.

Ray chuckles and packs up his guitar, "I'll see you lovebirds later." Ray says with a wink as he walks out.

Third Person POV

"You know... We've never done it in the studio?" Frank says with a smirk.

"Done what in the studio?" Gerard questions the short boy.

"You know.. Done it." Frank winks as he plays with the hem of Gerard's shirt.

"You nasty bastard." Gerard kisses Frank's cheek.

"That's a no?" Frank asks.

"I mean... I didn't say no." Gerard mutters.

"Now who's the nasty bastard." Frank chuckles.

"Both of us." Gerard quickly locks the studio door.

AN

-GROOVYLADY