13

Gerard's POV

I was slightly shocked when Frank wordlessly entered our home and immediately curled up next to me.

He was silent.

I start worrying about what could have happened. Is Frank hurt? Was there another bad run in with the paparazzi? Was Frank mad?

"Frankie?" I whisper, "Are you okay?" I nervously ask.

"Ray yelled at me. I thought I wanted to know what it was like, but I wish I could go back and tell past me to stop." Frank whispers loud enough for me to hear.

I know what he's talking about. Angry Ray is something you don't want to mess with.

"I mean..." Frank sits up and sits criss cross at the foot of our bed, "He wasn't even that angry, but the tone of voice he used made me want to shit myself." Frank explained.

"It's okay, you'll recover one day." I rub my hand on Frank's back to attempt to sooth the upset boy.

Frank sighs and leans into my touch.

"Sorry I was kind of ignoring you for the past couple of days. I was so focused on making Ray angry that I forgot I have a wonderful boyfriend sitting here." Frank turns his head to face me.

"I understand. You don't need to apologize. At least you aren't the only one left out on the experiemce of an angry Toro." I said with a grin.

"I love you." Frank whispers.

"I love you more." I expected a kiss. But, it never came.

I look into Frank's eyes and see pure fear.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

Frank stands up and walks toward our bedroom window.

AN

-GROOVYLADY