Chapter 23:Part Two✔️

Start from the beginning

"So Skylar is pregnant?"

"Yeah but only a couple of weeks."

"Wow. You have a lot on your plate right now."

I sighed before pulling up at the location. We both pulled our guns out and stepped out of the car. I looked behind me and saw that everyone was waiting for my command.

"Slow and silent. We want to catch them off guard. Let's go."

We all quietly walked to the side of the building and peeked in. Once we all saw that the coast was clear I signaled for everyone to split up.

Aries, Jace, my dad, and I stayed together. In hopes of finding our ladies. I heard the first round of gunshots go off as I sighed.

I then raised my head in confusion. All of our guns had silencers on them. Someone else was shooting and we were not sure who. We slowly followed the gunshots and what we saw made us proud.

Our women shooting these low-life sacks of shit. I was brought out of my thoughts by an immense amount of pain in my abdomen. I looked down and saw that I had been shot but I couldn't let that stop me right now.

I wasn't going to stop until they were all dead. I felt someone grab my shoulder as I spun around. My brother was saying something but I couldn't hear it. There was a loud ringing in my ear.

I felt myself staggering back as the pain doubled causing me to lose my balance.

"Aries! Jax has been shot. I'll get him to the car. You need to step up and take control. Dad help me get everyone to the car please."

I felt my brother lift me and running. The sudden motions caused even more pain as I groaned out.

"It's ok bro. We are almost there. Wow man, you are so fucking heavy."

I felt my eyes rolling back at his statement and at the sudden feeling of drowsiness.

I wanted to go to sleep.

So...tired.

I felt my heart rate slowing down as I accepted the darkness.

Skylar's POV

After getting our guns we started trying to figure out a way to get out of this building without being hurt.

"Well, I know my husband and sons are probably on their way. We can try and wait for them to get here before we attack. You know? Just to have back up."

"I agree. So what about that guy that helped us earlier?"

I looked at Mia before stating, "we will have to wait for him to come. If he doesn't show up then we will do without him."

Right after I said that the door opened.

It was him.

"Before you say anything, what is your name?"

"My name is Amir."

"Just Amir?"

He looked at me and nodded his head before clapping his hands together.

"So when do you women want to start this shit show?"

"Now. I hear someone pulling up outside."

We all stood up and made sure our guns were fully loaded before quietly sneaking out of the room. With our guns drawn, we all shuffled quietly up the steps.

I could see John but he couldn't see me.

I looked to my right and saw a man staring at him, so I pointed my gun and shot him right in the head. Killing him instantly.

Soon we all started shooting and before we knew it most of them were dead.

Elle grabbed our hands and ran over to her husband.

"Alright, we need to get you all out of here. Who is he?"

"Hi my name is Amir and I helped them."

Johnathan hummed before turning and walking out of the building. That's where Jax got it from. Speaking of Jax, I hadn't seen him.

"Hey, John? Where is Jax at?"

"I'll tell you once we get to the cars. It's not safe right now."

We all walked in silence until we got in the car. Kinsley inhaled and looked out of the window.

"Jax has been injured. Shot if you will. Jace and Aries are taking him to the emergency clinic as we speak."

I felt my heart skip a beat.

He had been shot.

And there was no way for me to know if he was ok right now.

To be continued....

A/N hey guys how are you all doing?

This chapter is not edited at all so if there are any mistakes I do apologize for that.

The end of the book is approaching!!!!

This is the only chapter for today due to extreme weather in my town.

It is cold and very icy and snowy and we are trying to prep for a potential blackout.

How is the weather where you guys live???

As always, make sure to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

ENJOY!!!!!!