I huffed out. I closed my eyes again and focused on a game plan.

"Someone's going to die tonight."

-

"Welcome back Montreal." "Glad to have you back Montreal." I just nodded to everyone and headed straight to the main house.

I pushed open the doors which any other time would give me anxiety because I'd be scared of them breaking from impact on the walls. "You're going to break those one day " stated my mother as she sat her magazine aside. "It appears that that day is not today." I waltzed over and plucked an apple from the fruit bowl by her chair.

"You've been gone long," I took the chance to make eye contact with her at that. "But not long enough. What happened?" She placed her reading glasses onto the table next to her and studied me with a serious look.

"Did you know that Maddie was back?" Her face became blank at that. "The Franklin girl? What did the wrench do now?" "Well, where do I begin-" "At the beginning." I smiled. "Of course mother."

-

"-and to sum it all up, she has him and I need to get him back." "What happened to no attachments Montreal?" I glanced down at the polished tiled floor. "I know. But things never go as planned-" "They most certainly do for you."

I sighed. "Yes, and now I am paying for it. And I will keep paying for it as long as it's for him." I gave her a pleading look. She got up and stared me down. "He's my most precious attachment mom." I whispered that last part. She sighed. "And that makes him your most dangerous. Very well then, let's go get him back from that psychotic bitch."

I giggled at that. Something that only my mother could make me do and that filled me up with warmth. I am such a mama's boy and I'd proudly be that. "It seems that I have been gone for a long time since you've forgotten how I felt about that word." I said calmly looking off around the room as I helped her walk down the small stairs.

"Oh hush. Now let's go my little psycho!" I laughed at mom's antics.

-
-

Shooting.

There was so much shooting.

How could I forget; that you should never bring a knife to gun fight?

It's not that I forgot, it's just that the knowledge went out the window when I saw him.

He was barely keeping himself conscious, shaking out of his own skin at that point.

While my attention was caught on him, I didn't notice the knife flying at my head, until someone pulled me back.

Bodies.

There were so many bodies!

"You've lost your touch, M'," yelled Maddie as she cocked the trigger on her shot gun. All around was just shooting from outside the warehouse.
Guns just aimed at everyone. I wasn't even worried about Maddie and it must have shown on my face cause she yelled out again.

"Ugh! You have a so many fucking guns pointed at you and yet you're only worried about that boy!?"

1

She hopped down and made her way over to us.

2

"Ok, ok."

3

She nodded to the side and someone aimed a gun at Joshua. Maddie smiled mischievously in my face.

3 seconds. It took 3 seconds for her next move to be exposed.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" She laughed.