Jake

"What's that you're looking at?" Jin asked sitting beside him and looking at his screen. "Is that another tattoo?"

"No..." Jeongguk said sharing the image on his phone. "It's coffee art."

"Where did you get that?" Jin asked. Just then the rest of the members piled into the room. 

"JK!!" Hobi called out. Larger than life, his smile brightening the room. He was cheery as usual. Even after ten years, the members still look at Jeongguk with fondness. He is the youngest, after all, and everyone takes pride in saying they have raised him. He was only fifteen when BTS was formed. It didn't matter that he was already in his twenties - when he is with his hyungs, Jeongguk will forever and always be the baby. 

Sometimes he wished they would stop thinking of him as a child. He is now older than they all were when they debuted. He has been with his hyungs for a long time now. They have become family and have gone through thick and thin together. 

When he really thinks about it, he doesn't mind so much. Who is Jeongguk now anyway? He is the same, just older. 

"What are you two looking at?" Jimin asked, plopping beside him. All three of them stared at the screen.

"Coffee art." Jeongguk declared. 

Hobi piled on top of them to take a closer look. "Ohhh... that's nice, JK." He exclaimed, his eyes getting large.

"I want to learn it." Jeongguk smiled. And more about the woman who made it, he thought. He was replaying the afternoon in his mind before everyone started arriving. He was recalling her laugh. Her eyes were very pretty. They glistened, and flecks of gold appeared whenever they caught the light. 

He quickly put his phone away and changed the topic. "I'm hungry," he said. He didn't want to talk about it for now. It's something he wanted to keep to himself for the time being. With relief, everyone dispersed as they were all reminded that it was time for dinner. 

Jeongguk waited for everyone to leave, then pulled his phone out to look at the image one more time. He realized he didn't know her name. Next time, he thought to himself, he will ask. Next time, he will also bring his camera.

Jeongguk smiled at how easily they fell into conversation and how unusual that they didn't even go through a proper introduction. He will call himself... Jake. Not too far from his real name, right? 

Thanks to the anonymity his mask afforded him, he could delay the awkwardness of revealing that he is a popular idol and with that, delay public attention. Yes, he will keep the Magic Shop to himself for now.