Is it her?

Chapter 18

I woke up to the smell of Vanilla and Cinnamon. I instantly smiled knowing it was Josie who was next to me.

"Goodmorning, beautiful"

Not knowing she was awake I tensed "Oh, uh morning" A silence formed over us before I realized what she said "Wait, did you-"

"Shhh, we should get ready for class"

I furrowed my eyebrows before sighing and following Josie out of bed.

"Want to shower with me?"

My eyes widened at this "Huh, uh, I.. What?"

"Calm down, im just playing with you" she laughed heading into my bathroom.

I was still stunned standing in the center of my room, frozen. Josies words continued to play in my head want to shower with me?

I gulped at her morning voice. The thought of showering with her made heat rush through me.

Before I made any regrets I rushed out of my room, needing to clear my mind I headed to the woods.

A few bones cracks later I turned into my wolf, instantly running deeper into the woods. Feeling the breeze brush off my fur made me feel relieved.

I ran for a few hours only to remember I didnt bring a stash of clothes. I turned back anyway, groaning as I walked through the school, Josie was definitely going to kill me.

"Hope! Oh my god!" Lizzie covered her eyes and threw a hoodie at me, I caught it and looked at it suspiciously only to realize it was Mg's. He smiled sheepishly at me as I held it over my body giving him a nod as I walked down the corridor.

Once I got to my room I took a nice warm shower, getting all the dirt off me.

I was washing my body when I heard the door knob to my room turn. I listened closely trying to figure out who it was when they suddenly started yelled "Hope! HOPE!" I covered my ears as they began to ring "Agh" I groaned while washing the soap off me.

She didnt even hesitate to come into the bathroom as I covered up with a towel "Did you really walk through school naked?!"

I gave her a shy smile as her stern look began to change into one of softness. Confused, I furrowed my brows as she busted out into laughter. "I cant believe this" she laughed grabbing hold of my shoulder to balance her self.

I joined in with a fake laugh, still confused as to why she was laughing. "You are something special"

"Hey, are you ok?" I blurted.

"What?" Her voice went deep for a quick second as her head whipped up at me and her face went emotionless "im fine, what makes you think otherwise?"

I tilted my head her way as I stared into her eyes, slowly putting on clothes.. Something was different and it was like her eyes were telling me something her mouth couldn't.

"Um, ill see you tonight, ok?" I didnt wait for an answer I just walked out and headed to Penelopes.

I didnt even knock I just barged in. "PEN-" I instantly regretted my decision, covering my eyes as I stood there "Oh God, thats something I didnt want to see"

"Oh, stop complaining"

I groaned as I listened to the sound of Penelope pulling up her clothes and some girl moving around me, exiting the room swiftly.

"Whats so important that you needed to barge in?"

"Josie, have you spoken to her?" I uncovered my eyes cautiously to find Penelope dressed "Uh, yeah? Why"