Not So Fatal After All

Chapter 16

Penelopes Pov

I woke up beside Mikaelson, her cherry smell invading my nostrils as I breathed in.

I rolled over looking at her clock only to see it was 9 "Fuck!" I muttered to myself looking around to find Lizzie at the bottom of the bed and Josie curled up to Mikaelson. Josie was the little spoon while Mikaelson was the big spoon.

I groaned stretching as I got out of bed.

"Hey Satzman" I whispered shaking Lizzie awake "We're late for school"

"Get the fuck-"

"Silencio"

I smirked as I listened to Saltzman try to speak  "The lovebirds are sleeping"

Once I stopped hearing Saltzman try to speak through muffles I unclintched my fist.

Saltzman rolled her eyes at me as she stood up, leaving the room without a word.

I followed shortly behind having to get ready for the day. My roommate was Alyssa Chang and she was waiting for me.

"Were you hanging out with the Saltzman twins and the tribrid?"

"Yeah, and?"

"Nothing, just you hang out with them a lot"

"Yeah, maybe because they're not assholes"

"No, need to get all offended, Park"

"Whatever, Chang. We have class."
------
"Oh.. My god, we should host a party tonight at the Old Mill!" I rolled my eyes at this suggestion. We're being hunted by the humans and they want to host a party.

"No, Betty-"

"Thats not my name it's Be-"

I growled at her trying to cut me off. "Do I give a fuck? Don't cut me off"

"We're not throwing a party at the Old Mill. But... The 5 of us could just get drunk at my dorm.." I smirked knowing once they're drunk enough I could just slip out and hang with Mikaelson and Saltzman number 1. I'm brilliant

"Good idea, Park" I looked at Alyssa, winked then stood up "Well, I have class to attend. Chang shall we?"

Alyssa stood up wrapping her arm around mine as she waved goodbye "Bye pesks."

"You're so going to ditch that party aren't you?"

"Most definitely"

"I understand the tribrid is sick but its not a crime to have fun"

"Chang, im fine I know what im doing and if I wanted to have fun I'd have it"

Chang held her hands up in defeat "OK calm down"
-----
Josies pov

I woke up with a sweaty body pressed against me, I did mind much remembering I fell a sleep with Hope spooning me.

I continued to lay there with my eyes open until I heard a few groans. "Hope?"

She didnt respond so I turned myself over to face her, she looked pale and she was sweating.

My eyes widened at the sight of her. I quickly felt her head It was blazing hot. "Fuck" I mumbled standing up.

I looked at the time to see it read 10:20. I wasnt going to attend classes today due to the state Hope was in. I was worried for her.

"Josie" I heard her croak, sitting up and knocking me out of my thoughts.