They Just Keep Coming

Chapter 12

"Uh, im going to find Mg, stay here"

I mentally slapped myself for leaving Josie but I needed her healed, with blood I knew for sure wouldnt hurt her.

I dashed down the halls, my speed being faster than it was last week but not as fast as it was when I first turned.

I was going so fast I didnt realize there was a person infront of me until I rammed into them sending us both tumbling to the ground.

"Sorry" I groaned standing up as I brushed the dirt off me before lending a hand to them.

"Its fine"

When I saw their face I realized it was Sheila, maybe her blood could help Josie. I might not trust her but I wanted Josie healed as fast as possible.

"Sheila... Hey, I know this is going to be weird but can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Follow me"

I vamped down the hall, wind flowing through my hair as I stared down at my feet occasionally looking where I was going while being followed by Sheila we only stopped running when we arrived infront of a pale Josie.

"What happend to her?"

I looked away closing my eyes as the memory of drinking Josies blood flashed through my brain, I knew it was a stupid idea. "Just heal her"

Sheila bent down beside Josie laying her hand on Josies back as she bit into her own wrist handing it over to Josie.

Josies skin instantly turned tan as I sighed with relief.

"Thank you" I nodded Sheila's way letting her know I was grateful

"Dont sweat it"

I wrapped my arms around Josie pulling her up as Sheila vamped away.

"You ok?" I asked worringly as Josie stumbled a little.

"Yeah, I promise." Jo replied smiling at me as a comfortable silence fell over us before she spoke again "You didn't have to get anyone to heal me, I was fine. I wasnt going to die"

"I dont like seeing you in pain" I mumbled, hoping she didnt hear me.

"I don't like seeing you in pain either."

I looked up from the ground to find Jo already looking my way.

I stared into her brown sparkling eyes as she stared back, I gave her a small smile before tearing my eyes away from hers, looking infront of me as we arrived at Jo's room.

"Well... This is me"

"Yep, see you later?"

"Of course and if not ill most definitely see you tomorrow"

When I arrived at my room something was off.

I looked around suspiciously, shutting my door in doing so. Thats when I spotted a hooded figure.

"Great" I sighed watching as they zoomed up to me grabbing my neck and slamming me against the wall.

"You're time has almost come to an end Mikaelson."

I glared at the darkness that covered their face as I grabbed their arm ripping it away from my throat, I heard it crack a few times before pushing the figure back then punching them in the face.

"What have you been doing to me?" I asked slowly moving forward.

"Just making you weaker, we want you dead. You're a mistake"