Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up

Start from the beginning

As her eyes widen, a look of fear passes through her.

STEP BACK BITCH

As her leg involuntary removes itself.
As she scatters away from me.

Roughly breathing, trying to absorb as much air as possible as I shift onto all fours.

A gun clicks as the door opens. My eyes still as bright as day, as I couldnt dull them down..

Stupid adrenaline.

" You okay" As two pairs of hands came into contact with me.

One placing their hand on my shoulder as the other wraps their hands around my stomach.

You could only guess who they both are.

Whincing slightly as his arms shift around my waist.

The look of shock still present as she trys to hide the fear with her strong voice.

" It was suprisingly a good fight, you are stronger then you look" She laughed

" However, that's the last anybodies gonna see it"

Aiming the gun towards me as Matthew's stood up.

" Lets calm down there Zoey!"

" How do you know my name" As he glances towards me, a look of concern flashes through his eyes once he sees my lit up ones but I ignore it. Clearly understanding what he means.

Scanning her face.. taking 3 seconds tops.

" Zoey Alexandria, age 18. Has 2 brothers and both parents have passed. You liv-"

" Okay, okay I get it" Her eyes burning into mine.

" How do you know me" Moving the gun towards Matthew's, Tyler tensing behind me.

" Your from Cascade school right, mechanical city?"

" So?" Clicking the gun that rested against his head, however no fear was shown as his blank expression took over.

" There not very happy with all of your outbursts" Tyler slowly standing up as the ache in my legs grow numb.

Theres definitely a couple of bruises their for sure.

As I slowly pull myself up.

" And I should care because?" As her laughter fills the room.

As I slowly make my way around the outskirts, travelling around so that I'm behind her.

Sneak attack, I know. Clever.

" Because they can easily shut you down!" As her smile grows.

" That's a good point, why haven't they" As she cocks the gun towards Tyler. My heart begins to race.

What the fuck, why would I care. Get your head straight. I'm here for one reason, I shouldn't care.

But deep down I did, and it was annoying as hell.

" Let's think about this, darling" As she moves the gun back to Matthew's.

How has she not noticed were I've gone, I was the one shes been fighting with for the past 10 bloody minutes..

" Darling, you sound like my dad. And hes 6 foot under.." A big smile shown on her face as eyes look towards me.

Matthew's and Tyler looking directly at me before nodding, with their own smile now shown.

What's this with the sudden confidence.. if it wasnt for this mission, I would of just left decades ago..

Or would I?

" I'm happy that your happy, truly. I'm also happy that this is the end of the road for you."

Her finger hovers over the trigger as she looks into his eyes. Tyler attempting to stand in the way.

" Bye" Just as I leaped towards her. Knocking the gun out of the way just as she pulled it.

Matthew and Tyler goes crashing to the floor as I lay ontop of her. The gun a few inches away from us.

Punching her in the face I reach out to grab the gun for my hand to be dragged back.

" Just" wrapping my arms around her head. Putting her into a head lock. Her legs kicking all over the place.

" Give" As I could here the gun being kicked further away as another pair of hands grabbed her legs.

" Up" Unlinking my arms from around her head to elbow her in the face. Over and over again. As her eyes begin to fade.

" Bitch, I'm quite offended by the fact that you didnt notice my absense" As a hand appears infront of me.

" But then I couldnt of done that" As I look up towards the owner. Matthew's.

" Why thank you fine sir" Pulling myself back up as I feel my eyes go back to their original colour.

Blowing the loose hairs away from my face.

" Damn this place is a mess" Tyler commented, picking up the lifeless body from the ground.

" Yeah, they own alot of nice paintings. Well destroyed painting but they once were nice" Dusting myself off.

Looking towards Matthews.
" You good?" Placing a hand underneath my right eye, opening them up wider. To do the same to my left.

" Peachy, but other then that I'm fine!" Humming in response as he stares at my eyes for a few more seconds to only turn away.

I don't even want to know what that's about... looking towards girly to see her hanging off of his shoulder.
" She is a vicious creature, watch out" As Matthew's led the way outside.

I have literally no energy left, completely drained. As Tyler hums, walking into the storage room once again.

" What happened to the dog?" Stepping over him, Its stomach rising and lowering at a slow pace as it actually looks like a cute friendly dog.

" I gave it a sedative injection" Matthews spoke up, as I blankly look at the back of his head.

" And you just carry that around with you?" Shaking my arms awake.

" Exactly what I said, apparently he carrys more so I'd watch out"

Taking a few steps away from him.

" Thanks for the heads up"

************
Chapter Fourteen -Complete-
(1494 words)