When they are apart

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Are you leaving?" Namjoon asks as I stand infront of the front door, ready to go. Nodding I hold mine keyes. "Be careful okay." He says. I chuckle.

"Its going to be fine Rapmon, trust me." I say and pat his shoulder. Walking out of dorms to mine car I check mine phone and see a text from Lisa. Sitting in the car I open her text

Lisa
While you have fun,
We film outside 😁

You look stunning,Kind of jealous I cant be there

You look stunning,
Kind of jealous I cant be there.
Need to drive and pick up the guys.

Lisa
You going like that?
I mean...
Looking all..

Wait I cant go out like this?

Lisa
I mean you look good..
Really good.
Hot af.
😅😂

I do?
See yourself first please.

With a smile I start mine car and drive to pick up the guys. "Thanks for actually being on time JK." BamBam says as he sits next to me.

"Hey Im never late." Yugyeom says putting on his seatbelt.

"Oh no, remeber that time when we went to the cinema." BamBam says. Driving to the spot hearing their conversation about being late, couldnt they stop.

"Jungkook am I late?" Yugyeom asks holding mine shoulder, now the both of them are watching me.

"Oh shut it, we are here. Lets just go." I say and exhale. Locking mine car as we enter the restaurant, it was a place where we always went to.

"Yes!" Yugyeom says as he holds his arms up, walking inside we sit at our spot. "Im so hungry!" He says looking at the menu.

"He just ate." Bam whisperes to me, but Yugyeom heard it and glares at his bandmate.

"I danced, what did you do? Nothing so." He had a point, I chuckle and lick mine lips. After a while we ordered food. "This looks so good!" Yugyeom does a little dance.

"Whats this?" Bam asks and looks at the plate with food. He tastes it and looks up. "Its good." He nodds, Yugyeom and I start to laugh.

"You know BamBam I cant believe you didnt say anything to me about our boy and Lisa." Yugyeom says glaring at BamBam, I just lean back drinking some beer.

"Hey! Who says I wanted to know it. I got into this mess." He protests. "Kidding, no I didnt think of it actually." He says taking a sip of his water. "Ma man!" He pats mine shoulder harshly what makes me laugh and a bit shy.

"Look at him!" Yugyeom says.

"Stop it!" I say shaking mine head. I hate attention.

"He is in love.." Bambam winks. I am, he is right. "You deserve the best." He says. Bambam is a great friend, I swear.

"Still need to meet the girlfriend." Yigyeom says.

"You already know her." Bam says confused.

"Yeah but not as Jungkook's girl." Mine girl, Lisa is mine.

"He is right." Now BamBam turns to me. "Do something about it." I laugh and shake mine head again.

We talk and drink, I dont know how much I drank bit I fel dizzy. And Im sure the others too. BamBam laughes hard. "And he was so shy about it!" He laughes. Yugyeom slaps the table while laughing.

"I know I was." I say and nodd while leaning in mine seat.

"This guy." Yugyeom still laughes as he talks. "Asked Mark to break his nose when we were at an interview." He still continues to laugh. We all laughed.

"Lets drink!" Bam holds out his cup, holding our cups we drink. I dont know how much I drank. But I wasnt sober for sure, with a headache I lean mine head back. Sighning I close mine eyes. "Eeyy, we got JK here." I hear BamBam but I didnt care to look. Then I feel some weight on me, on mine lap. Slowly opening mine eyes I see a figure sitting on me. Being too lazy I lean mine head backwards again, the girl says something and stumbles as she leaves.

"That was Ryujin" I hear Yugyeom. "Why didnt she say hi?"

"She was busy sitting on JK's lap." Bam says laughing. I cant keep up with them talking, I just want to sleep. Im too drunk for this.