When they are whipped

Jungkook

Jungkook

The lights were off, crowd screaming and feeling mine heartbeat when we stand on stage. Ready to preform Idol. Walking forewars the light shine on us and the crowd goes crazy. The song starts and I keep mine gaze in front of me, hearing the music and singing mine part.

Looking at the crowd I try to spot Lisa, I told her to be there. To watch me, hope she made it.

"You cant stop me lovin myself." Jimin sings and we do the dance break, the backup dancers join the last scene too. Turning around I sit on the ground and look to the crowd. Inhaling and exhaling I smile to the camera, standing up we bow with the members to the crowd. Walking off stage, we walk to the idol area to sit down. But I get pulled back, looking up I see Yugyeom holding mine wrist, smiling and giving him a tight hugg.

"You did good." He says to me and I nodd. Then BamBam appears behind him. He wraps his arms around me. Looking behind him I see Lisa, she was sitting at the idol area, but is now walking to the stage to preform. She walks past me and I look at her, her eyes met mine and I lick mine lips. She is so beautiful.

"You are sweaty JK." I hear Bam say and I pull back with a chuckle. Lisa walking past us, glancing at her I feel Bam pinching mine finger. He huggs me again and whisperes in mine ear. "What are you doing?" And I chuckle patting him on his shoulder, giving him a wink I walk to the boys, who where ready sitting down. Sitting next to Namjoon he pats mine knee.

"You okay?" Nodding I look at the stage. The four girls stand next to each other and the light shines on them, the crowd goes wild. Mine inner self goes wild too. Seeing Rapmon nodding and V hyung dancing to the beat. I stare at Lisa, nodding mine head here and there.

"Hit you with that du du duu." They sing and I dance along, holding out mine guns and pulling up mine shoulders, just how they did. Hey zi practiced with them. Jimin starts laughing at me and V hyung joins me dancing. Nodding his head we watch eachother. Laughing I get pulled back by Rapmon. Clapping when the song ended I look behind me, seeing Armys. With a smile I wave and do a heart sighn. I mouth I love you and wink.

Walking to our backstage room with the guys, I walk slowly so maybe I can see Lisa. The guys go in the room and I pretend to fix mine shirt to stay here longer, then I see her. She joggs in front of me looking at the doors. Smirking I stand tall and grab her wrist. "Oh my.." she gulps. "Let me go!" She says loudly but I cover her mouth and look her in the eyes. She closes her eyes reliefd. Slapping mine chest she shakes her head. "Never do that." She tries to hide her laugh.

"Where were you going?" I ask curious.

"I was looking for you." She says avoiding mine gaze.

"You were?" I ask.

"Yes." She says shortly.

"It looked like you were jogging." I say leaning against the wall. She smiles.

"I did to find you." She says, she is the cutest.

"I want to kiss you so badly." I whisper for her to hear. She swallow and looks at me.

"Whats holding you back?" She says. God, she is going to be the death of me. I step closer to her and hold her chin,
her eyes on me. Hovering over her I stand tall. Just her, just Lisa.

"Where the hell is Jungkook!" The door opens behind me quickly. Perfect timing Jimin, way too goo. I push against the wall behind her and step away from Lisa. "There you are, we have an interview." He rolls his eyes. "Everytime.." he sighs. "Hey Lisa." He waves and Lisa nodds. "Im sorry, well Im not sorry we are late because of you." He looks me in the eye. I sigh and close mine eyes.

"Okay, I Jimin today." I say as he holds mine wrist.

"Bye Lis." I say and wink before Jimin draggs me with him.