When they are together

Jungkook

Jungkook

A few weeks passed with concerst and practicing. I tried to text and call Lisa whever I could.

"Its operation Lisa time." Jin says and Jimin starts running around. These guys always joke around with me...

"What does that even mean?" Suga ask serious.

"He is going to tell her." V says.

"How do you all know that? Jungkook?" Suga asks me while I look in the mirror for the final touches.

"They assume it I think." I say, I just told them I got a plan and thats it.

"He is growing up so fast." Jin hyung says and pretends that he is crying. "I remeber when you were fifteen years old scared of girls, look at you now." He says. Wearing mine leather jacket look in the mirror one last time. "Hey Im doing a speech and youre not even listening." He says standing behind me.

"What?." I say turning around.

"He is nervous let him." Suga says.

"Why? She likes you, you like her. Perfect." V says like its nothing.

"Dont know who doesnt like JK. Look at him." Hobi says.

"I agree." Namjoon says.

"Youre ready?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, Im leaving." I say, smiling to the guys I leave the dorm room.

I hope mine plan works..

Arriving at the beach like I planned, I asked BamBam to ask her
To come to the beach. But she doesnt know that BamBam wouldnt be here. Leaning against the wall I wait, checking mine phone to see if BamBam said anything, but no. Looking up at the stars I play with mine fingers. Then I hear something, the beach was empty, like there was nobody. It should be her.

"BamBam!" I hear her voice. "I cant believe he asked me to come here at this timimg." She mummers. "BamBam, its not the time to play around." She says now. I laugh watching the floor of sand.

"Are you here?" Hearing her voice, she was close. But then I hear her scream. "Oh my god, I cant belive this." She mumbles. Revealing myself I walk over to her, seeing her sitting on the sand. She probaby fell down.  She looks down at the sand.

"Let me help you." I say, Lisa looks at me.

"Jungkook?" I smile at her helping her to stand up. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "Where is BamBam, is he here with you?"

"Ive been waiting for you." I smile holding her hand.

"You did?" She asked confused.

"Yeah." I say and walk further to the beach holding her hand.

"Wait I dont get it " she says standing still. Standing tall I inhale. No, now JK. Tell her. You prepared this! Hearing the sea and with her standing here infront of me.

"I like you Lisa, like a lot." I start with a smile. "Girl I want to be with you everytime, be mine Lisa. Its not a question thought." I say licking mine lips. She watches me and steps foreward.

"Guess what." She whispers. "I like you too." She laughes and pats mine chest. Smiling down at her I cup her cheecks.

"I have waited so long.." i say looking at her.

"Oh yeah?" She says sarcasticly.

"Youre something else Lisa." I say pinching her cheeck. Bringing mine face closer to hers I press mine lips against her. Deepen the kiss I hold her tight. Then I feel water, water on mine pants. We both look down and the water was at our feet. Looking at each other we laugh. Kneeling down I take some water and splash it on her and then I run away.

"Jungkook!" She shouts and runs behind me. "You will regret this." She says, turning around to look at he she bumps into me and we both fall on the sand, holding her tight she falls on top of me. Lisa tries to hide her face as she laughes. I just smile, she is mine. She is fucking mine.

Mine