53- Trust? Broken

Start from the beginning

'I will send Adithi,' I got out of the car and walked to the building. I went up using the elevator and walked to his cabin. Adithi was busy gathering the schedules. 'Adithi,' I called her. 'Good morning Arya,' she greeted me with a smile. 'Good morning. Jeeva needs your help right now,' I told her. She looked at me puzzled. 'He is waiting for you in the parking. If you have some kind of concealer or something, take it with you,' I mentioned. 'Ok,' she nodded completely baffled.

Adithi's POV:

Concealer? I don't have one. I don't use it. But I do have a moisturizer. Why Jeeva needs it? I took my bag and went down to the parking. I walked to his car seeing it and got in. 'Jeeva, What happened?' I asked him confused. 'It's all because of you,' he answered which confused me even more. 'I mean, this is because of you,' he showed me the love bite. I smiled biting my lip completely flushed in scarlet. 

'That's why you need a concealer?' I said probing my bag. He nodded. 'Arya saw it?' I asked him. 'Yes,' he nodded. 'Thank God! He noticed. If it was someone else, it would have been embarrassing for you,' I probed my bag. I found a band-aid. 'This will do,' I peeled it and pasted it over the love bite in his neck. 'See this is transparent. No difference can be noticed,' I said adjusting his collar. 

He looked at the mirror and again at me. 'I think my help is over. Bye,' I tried to open the door. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. 'Not yet,' he said holding my hand. 'My good boy is getting naughty now,' I uttered. 'Naughty only to you,' he traced his fingers from my hand to my cheek and then to my lips. I closed my eyes sensing his overpowering touch. 

He pressed his lips into mine gently and yet hardly. He got away from me slowly. I smiled as I opened my eyes. He was having the same smile on his face. He took my hands in his and kissed them. 'So whom do you like? The good boy or the naughty boy?' he smirked. 'Both. Both of them are my boys,' I pinched his cheeks and gathered my bag. I got out as he got out of the car. We both entered the office.

****THAT EVENING****

Jeeva's POV:

I searched my phone on my table. That's when the ARM Co-ops cheque caught my attention. Shit! I forgot about it. Adithi just then entered my cabin. 'I think that's all for today,' she presented the reports to me. 'Yes. But still, this is bending,' I replied. 'The cheque. I should have reminded you,' she got it from me. 

'No problem. I will claim it on the way home,' I stated. 'I will do it. The bank is on the way,' she opposed. 'No,' I replied instantaneously. 'But the cheque is with me,' she hid it behind her. 'Ms. Stubborn, give it to me,' I got up from my seat. 

'My dear good boy, leave it. I'll take care,' she smirked. 'I'll deal with this later. For now, take it,' I diverted my gaze away from her. She patted my cheek and giggled. 'Then, bye Mr. Arrogant. Meet you tomorrow,' she turned away from me. 'Bye, Ms. Stubborn,' I uttered as she walked out with a smile.

Adithi's POV:

I went to the bank and met the manager, who is very well known to our company. He asked me to wait in the waiting area. He came back with the receipt. 'I have passed the cheque and Mr. Jeeva can check with the company's account,' he said. 'Thank you, Mr. Karan,' I got the receipt from him and turned to leave. That's when I noticed Kanamma. She was giving some jewels to the accountant. She looked very distraught. My legs involuntarily walked towards her. 'Kanamma?' I called her.

She looked at me completely taken aback. 'What are you doing here?' I asked scanning her face. 'Adithi, I. That. Varun. I mean. I am here to deposit some cash,' she lied. 'I saw the jewels, Akka,' I said. 'It was not mine, Adithi. You might have mistaken someone like me,' she lied again. Just then the accountant came back with the receipt.