7. Headspin

In a quick moment, I grabbed Lorenzo by the collar, pulling him down and slapping my hand over his mouth. Or at least that's what I think. Have you ever had those moments where you black out randomly and when you come to, you see yourself doing something crazy? Because that just happened.

"You better shut up." I whispered through gritted teeth.

"It's just an honest question." I pulled my hand away from his mouth.

Why is he smirking? Is he enjoying this? I let him go. "I don't want him to know because he doesn't have to."

"You're going to have to tell him eventually." I guess he realized he was still bending over because he fixed his posture and stood up straight, still looking down at me. "You really are short."

Prick.

"I don't plan on telling him. I don't want him to sympathize for me if he gets too close and finds out."

"You know, I think it's already too late for that."

"What are you talking about?"

"We've been living together since we graduated high school together and you are the first female 'friend' he's ever brought here. Let alone for you to wear his clothes. You still have that green hoodie of his?"

I do. And how did he know he gave it to someone, let alone me?

Lorenzo sighed lazily, that damn smirk still on his face as he combed his fingers through his scalp. "My point exactly." He bent over again. "Wait till you figure out more as to why he has developed these feelings for a midget like you." He grabbed the top of my head, shaking my head gently before walking out of the room. "You have a lot to learn about our world."

Yeah, I don't like you.

Anthony walked in a few seconds later, looking at Lorenzo with a suspicion written on his face before looking at me. "What was that about?" He pointed behind him with his thumb.

Is that a sandwich in that plate?

"He was basically 'reading' me or whatever." I looked at his bed, realizing how much of a mess I made it (I'm not those pretty sleepers so I wouldn't be surprised) so I decided to fix the covers.

"You don't have to do that. I was going to fix them myself."

"It's no big deal. I made the mess."

Anthony looked at me but when I stared back at him, he looked down and held out the plate for me. "I made you a PB&J with strawberry jam. You're not allergic, are you?"

"No. I actually love peanut butter." I took the plate from him, thanking him before I started eating it.

"So, are you going to answer my question?"

I didn't look at him, only focusing on eating the sandwich.

"Rose?"

I looked up at him, giving him a blank stare before shoving the last piece of the sandwich in my mouth. "I'm fine."

"That's not what I'm referring to."

"That was the only question you asked before I came over here." I heard my phone ring and saw it was Layla. I jumped over the bed, quickly grabbing it and answering it. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Oh yeah, she just woke up and is extremely hung over. She sounds like she needs water most likely.

"Anthony's."

"How did you get to his house? Where did you go last night?"

"I'll tell you later. Are you home?"