Adopted By One Direction

Start from the beginning

Sweetheart? I've heard that nickname one too many times... And it never ends good.

"MADISON! BE POLITE AND LOOK UP!" Miss June yells sternly.

I slowly lift my head up, fixing my vision from my hands to the five boys in front of me.

"No, no. It's ok, I'm shy too." The one with the black hair says obviously feeling guilty that I had just been yelled at.

Miss June was taken back by the fact someone remotely stood up to her.

I felt like smirking at her and laughing in her face, but I had a bigger problem on my hands. Trying not to get adopted AGAIN!

I have been adopted 3 times in the last year I have been here! It every adoption ends up with me coming back here with new bruises, new scars, new night mares, and even less of me that remains put together.

"Madison these boys would like to interview you, AND I EXPECT YOU TO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR!" She yells while throwing me in the dark interview room.

The boys quickly follow in suite and sit across the desk from me.

"She's a scary one huhh?" The blonde one says, referring to Miss Jones.

"Let us all introduce ourselves before we begin, yeah?" The one with the light brown hair says.

"I'm Liam."

"Im Harry"

"I'm Niall"

"I'm Zayn"

"And you've met me, I'm Louis"

They went down a line from left to right in the order they were sitting in.

"So Madison whats your full name?" Louis asks.

"My- name. Is uhh. Madison Bess Johnson.. But I don't really- um go by my last name though." I say starting to feel nervous.

They smile and nod in approval. "Thats a pretty name," Harry says sending me a reassuring smile.

My name isn't pretty at all. Nothing about me is. I just hope they can see that.

Shit!

They just CAN'T adopt me.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Zayn asks.

"Well.. Ermm. I like to... Umm."

I don't do anything for fun, except pouring my horrific tales out into my journal, if that counts.

I really sound like some emo freak, don't I? Well the truth is, I'm quite the opposite. Just a lot has hurt me in my life, I had to grow up fast, and watch my back.

I guess from the outside you wouldn't be able to tell I have this dark side in me. My long blonde hair that goes down a few inches before my waste, my once bright blue eyes that are now clouded with secrets and pain, my once tanned body now unhealthy tiny and ruined, they can make me seem like a cute little girl all covered up.

"I guess I like to read?"

I finally say just throwing a fake answer out there.

"Have you ever been adopted before?" Niall questions.

"Y-yes. I have." I say quietly looking down at my hands.

"How many times?" Niall continues pressing me.

"3." I mumble.

Surely after that answer they will be able to tell I'm trouble. Or if they plan on doing something bad to me, they will be happy because it makes me vulnerable.