There we go again with Chandelier. 

"And I'm proud to tell everybody, that it's been nominated for four Grammys. So we're goin' to the Grammys!"

Abby and Maddie high-five and I wonder, who invited Abby? 

"My next solo, is going to our new guest, Brynn. The title is 'Diamond In The Rough'. That's what I think you are. My last solo is going to Melanie, it is a lyrical piece. The title is-- 'Cry'."

A lot of 'oh's go around and everyone laughs. I smile nervously.

"You'll continue with the tradition, both Maddie and Mackenzie have done that solo, now's your turn." Abby says and I laugh, "The group routine. The title is 'Dance In The Rain'. We use this term often here, in Pittsburgh, with our grey skies. We can't wait for the storm to pass. We dance in the rain. And that's what we're gonna do this week." We all clap, "We have two days to rehearse. We're going up against people you know. You know what you have to do. One more thing, Mackenzie and Nia, you are both national Title Winners at Sheer Talent. I suggest you bring your crown and your banner."

Nia just stared at Abby.

"Are you gonna bring your crown and your banner?" Abby asks, "If you don't want to, don't ever ask to go into another title again."

What's up with her?

"Abby, why would you say that to Nia?" Holly asks, "Why would--"

"Cause I just saw the look on her face, and she's like--"

They argue for a bit and Abby takes the Moms out. We practice the group dance and soon I start with my solo rehearsal.

"I have an idea for your solo." Abby says, "We're going to change it."

"How?" I ask as I get into the starting pose.

"Your going to do the whole dance, but when it is over, we're going to mash it up." Abby tells me.

She explains her idea and I really liked it, it was still the same solo, but more... Modern. Solo rehearsal was pretty fun and fast after she explained everything. 

After that I waited for Maddie to be over and we all went back home.

•Two Days To Competition•

"Aaaand Maddie face!" Abby says as I do the final pose, aka Maddie face, "Great, remember, don't tell your Mom about it. Go grab a drink and call Maddie and Brynn."

"Thank you." I say and leave.

The additions to the solo were a surprise for everyone, only Abby, Gianna and I knew about them. Everyone else would find out at the competition when I was dancing, it was exciting! 

I grab a water bottle and sit beside Kenzie, who was doing some homeschool.

"Oh, Mads and Brynn, Abby needs you." I say and they both leave.

"How does it feel to do the same solo both Maddie and I did?" Kenzie asks, her eyes not leaving the work.

"Pretty good, but I still have to do--"

"The Maddie face." Kenzie says and we both do the face.

We start laughing as Kalani comes in.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Kalani asks.

"The Maddie face." We say and do the face again.

Kalani tries to do it, but fails. We continue laughing.

"Who wants some Skittles?" JoJo asks and sits between Kenzie and I.

I take some Skittles and eat them.