What's up with this woman? Now it turns out that Abigail Miller is the queen of rules and, how do I say? Ethics. 

"Something called loyalty. Something called, don't step on the people on the way up because you might see them again on the way down. The group routine. Dominoes. I thought we got rid of a couple bad apples, but now I have the domino effect. Somebody has something happening or I addressed someone about a situation, and it's like domino, boom, boom, boom, boom, down the line with all of you."

I already know how to play dominoes, no need to teach me, Abb.

She dismisses the Moms and we start practicing the group routine.

"Don't use your hands, but look front-- look front and then, ugh, like, disgusting, like-- Yes!" Abby tells Kendall, "It is contemporary, it's dark. It's deceitful. They're being bad. Deception is all around, like, people are being deceitful behind my back. People are not truthful, something like that. Go ahead."

Gianna plays the music and we start dancing again.

If rehearsal is going to be like this everyday, I don't want to come then.

"Okay, you're all dismissed except Kalani and Nia, we're gonna work with your solos." Abby says and we all go to the Dancer's Den.

We all sit down and JoJo closes the door.

"Finally we can smile." Kenzie says and we laugh, "Abby is so like--"

"Ugh" I say, "Like so shady."

"Yeah." Maddie adds.

"Just because of a video." JoJo says.

"Was it fun to film?" Kendall asks JoJo and she nods, "I really wanted to be on it."

"Me too." Kenzie says.

"Me three." I add.

"I wasn't even going to be on it, but I feel bad for you guys so, me four." Maddie says and we laugh again.

After solo rehearsals we go back home and my sisters and I decided to have a 'mini-sleepover', but it didn't really work out because we fell asleep quickly.

•One Day To Competition•

We all were sitting against the mirror watching Kendall as she did her solo. She had a musical theater solo this week and it was called 'Living The Blues'.

"Don't dance with your eyes closed!"

"At this point she just wants to talk." JoJo whispers to me and I chuckle.

"Melanie and JoJo, don't talk!"

I roll my eyes and go back to watching Kendall. She has a hat and she kind of used it as a prop, it looks pretty cool. 

"Everybody get up, let's work with the group." Abby says and we stand up and go into our positions, "Remember that today is the last day, tomorrow is the competition and you need to redeem yourselves."

Did you notice how she said 'you' and not 'we' like she always does? That's because we lost, if we won of course she would've said 'we' instead.

Deception is all...

"Look at your legs, girls. Some of you look not neat. Some of you look like you have rolling arches. Some of you are turned out." Abby says as we continue dancing but I ignore her.

Caught your eyes...

"Kendall, look how far you are from Maddie and too close to Nia. Why can't you split the difference?"