Defence Against The Dark Arts (Neville)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

 “Go on” Hermione whispered, giving Harry a slight push.

 Okay this isn’t from  the book:

 Harry stood up, and stumbled a bit, and walked slowly to the same door the other six had gone through. Once he was gone, Dumbledore, still smiling broadly, announced “Well, after that excitement, off to bed you go! Pip-pip!” Everyone, still in shock, got up slowly. There was a low buzz, from people murmuring. First of all, how did two fourteen year olds get into a competition only for the seventeen and above? Second of all, how was there an extra champion from Hogwarts? Everyone, except the Gryffindor house, it seemed, minded. When I got up to the common room, Fred and George had already gotten food from the kitchens, and set up a bit of a party.

 I was way too tired to stay around, so I went up to the dormitories, and fell asleep fast.

 LINE BREAK WOOHOO SO FUN!!

 The next morning, Ron seemed miffed about something, and got dressed and went down to breakfast before Harry even woke up.

 The Gryffindor table-or, at least, a seventh of it-was buzzing. All of us Gryffindor fourth years had heard about Professor Moody from friends-whether they be in another class or year. Apparently he was unlike any DADA professor anyone had ever had. Personally, I was scared. He seemed creepy, and the whole ex-auror vibe kind of weirded me out.

 Oh My Gods another LINE BREAK!! lalalalalhumdeedumleedumdum And before you ask, yes, the next bit is MOSTLY taken directly from the book.

 We were all so excited for the lesson, we arrived as early as possible to lunch, and to the DADA classroom, lined up next to the door before the bell even rang. The only person missing was Hermione, who skidded to a stop next to us just on time.

 “Been in the-”

“-Library.” Harry finished for her. “C’mon, or we won’t get good seats."

 The three of them hurried into chairs right in front of the teacher’s desk, took out copies of the DADA book, while I hung back a bit, and grabbed a seat near the middle. Soon we all heard Moody’s distinctive clunking footsteps coming down the corridor, and he entered the room, looking as strange and frightening as ever. We could all see is clawed, wooden foot protruding from underneath his robes.

 “You can put those away,” He growled, stumping over to his desk and sitting down, “Those books. You won’t need them.”

 We returned the books to our bags, Ron looking excited.

 Moody took out the register, shook his long mane of grizzled grey hair out of his twisted and scarred face and began to call out names, his normal eye moving steadily down the list while his magical eye swivelled around, fixing upon each student as he or she answered.

 “Right then,” He said, when the last person declared themselves present, “i’ve had a letter from Professor Lupin about this class. Seems you’ve had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures - you’ve covered Boggarts, Red Caps, Hinkypunks, Grindylows, Kappas, and werewolves, is that right?

 There was a general murmur of assent.

 “But you’re behind - very behind - on dealing with curses,” said Moody. “So I’m here to bring you up to scratch on what wizards can do to each other. I’ve got one year to teach you how to deal with Dark-”

The Rise of Rougeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें