Prologue

There is a sleeping beauty who is peacefully sleeping on her couch, but not until....

"LISA-YAH!!" A girl that have a chubby cheeks like a chipmunk yelled after she barge in inside her best friend's apartment without any knocked.

The girl from the couch got startled that made her fell on her couch slash her bed "ugh, fuck, my back" she wince because of the pain she feels from her back and her flat-ass while trying to sit on the floor. She massage her back where the pain was located.

I already told Chaeyoung to stop yelling whenever she's going to barge in inside my apartment. Lisa thought.

"Oh there you are" the girl named Chaeyoung walk towards her couch and rest her butt there comfortably instead of helping her friend "what are you doing there?" She confusedly ask.

The girl on the floor glare at her "obviously sitting and chilling in here. Look how comfortable my ass in the floor" she sarcastically said then rolled her eyes.

"Butt? Wait, you have a butt? Since when? Why no one inform me?" Chaeyoung said "should I congrats you now?" The chipmunk said sarcastically.

The girl from the floor glare at her more before she stood up "what are you even doing in here?" She said while walking towards her ref to get a water.

I don't have anymore stacks. I should probably do grocery later.

She drunk her water then went back to the living room slash her bedroom "if your just here to eat, just go to the café because I don't have anymore stacks in here"

"Not everytime I'm gonna go here doesn't mean I'll always going to raid your ref. And speaking of café. I just went there and brought us breakfast. So stop being so grumpy and sit here besides me, before I change my mind and eat all of this, and also I have a good news to say to you" she excitedly said as she place the plastic full of foods in the table, then started arranging the foods for them.

The other girl just gave in and sat besides Chaeyoung "so what good news you're talking?" She asked before the other girl gave her food to her "thanks"

"Welcome, so the good news is, I saw a poster saying that the CEO of the Kim's Corporation is finding a bodyguard for her daughter " Chaeyoung said before she also starts eating her food

" A bodyguard? And how could be that a good news for me? "

Chaeyoung lift her hand to say to the other girl to wait because she's still munching her food. Lisa is patiently waiting for the girl to swallow her food, and as Rosé is busy munching her food she handed to Lisa the poster she steals then swallows her food. "It said there, they're hiring any gender as long as they know how to fight, have a long patience, 20+ years old and knows how to deal with a girl and everyone surrounded them" she pause for a second to drink on her iced choco "and after I read about the poster I immediately thought about you, because you have everything they needed for a bodyguard"

The other girl is just listening to her friend while reading the poster she handed to her. She just nodded her head after her friend explained. She's still reading the poster until she stopped and widen her eyes.

"Is this for real?" She whispered still looking at the poster which made her friend curious and look at where her friend looking at. She smiled and went back to her sit.

"Yeah, I know. Crazy right? Who will gonna thought that theirs someone will gonna pay that a lot of money just for a bodyguard?" Rosé said in amusement "just think about it, Lisa. Every month you'll always going to receive that big amount of money. You will be able to buy whatever you want in just a month, and also, you will be able to pay your two months late fee rent, and even your rent right now!" she exclaimed happily for her best friend "and you can now also move to a bigger apartment in just for two months working there, isn't that a good a news?!" Rosé said while smiling widely, that made Lisa smile too then hug her best friend and say her 'thank you' for being so supportive to her.

"But if I'll be working there, then I don't think I'll still be needing to move to a bigger apartment" Lisa said, that made her friend furrowed her eyebrows because of confusion.

"Huh? What do you mean? Don't tell me you still wanted to stay here in your stinky apartment-"

"Yah! My apartment is not stinky, it just happened that I forgot to clean, that's all" Lisa defense herself and her small apartment, which made Rosé rolled her eyes "and what I mean by "not moving to a bigger apartment" is because, it also said here. Once you got hired you will be going to live in there house too" she added as she shows to her best friend the poster.

"Oh~ yeah, your right"

" So are you going to call or not? " Rosé asked.

"Well I can't see anything wrong not to" Lisa said while smiling then look at the poster again.

I hope I'll get hired cuz I really need this big amount of money for my family and to my dept....

Just incase I'll get hired, I hope I won't going to bodyguard a brat.

_____

A/n: I am currently re-writing this story. So better expect some changes from the storyline of this story, because I don't like the old one.