~Our Family~

~Mew's POV~
~5 years later~

I woke up with a heavy blow too my stomach and giggles sounding throughout our room. I opened my eyes only to receive a blinding light from the sun and a bunch of confetti poppers being popped.

"Happy Birthday Daddy!!!"

Today is my 33rd birthday and I wake up to see my 5 kids and my pregnant bii waddling towards our bed with a cake in his hands.

"Happy birthday boo! Hurry and make a wish!"

I smiled and chuckled before closing my eyes and making a wish. I blew out the candles before I was mobbed by my kiddos.

Anurak and Achara are almost 7 years old now and our almost 5 year old triplets Anada, Aran and Apsara.

***Anada is their oldest boy of the three and his name means prosperous. Aran is the second oldest boy and his name means forest. Apsara is their youngest daughter and her name means angelic. I literally just look up Thai baby names😅***

I am being smothered in kisses and hugs before I started getting up like they wanted me to. I carried Anurak and Achara in my arms while Apsara was sitting on my shoulders and Anada and Aran are holding onto my feet. You would think after so many years I wouldn't be able to hold them like this but I can. They are my babies, I love it when they all hang onto me like this.

My big baby was just laughing at the sight before he helped me brush my teeth and wash off my face. We have been married for almost five years now but our marriage anniversary is the same day as we found each other so we have been together for almost 7 or 8 years now. No matter how much time has passed for us, I still find myself falling more in love with my angel and our family. I leaned down earning protests from my pups and leaned down to kiss the other 2 pups in my baby's tummy right now.

***I'm not accurate with the years I don't think but they have been together either 7 or 8 years, I used too many braincells to try and figure it out but I keep confusing myself so yeah***

I smiled more before kissing my bii again and taking us all downstairs so we can eat breakfast and save the cake for later. I placed them all down one by one so we could start eating breakfast together. My bii still sits in my lap and we still feed each other like we've been doing since we met.

We are eating strawberry french toast with whipped cream because for some reason all our pups love strawberries.

"Daddy, what are we doing for your birthday?", asked Anurak.

"Hmmm, I would like to have a little get together party with us and your uncles and cousins. We haven't hung out with them in a while."

***They do refer to Krist and Singto as their uncles and their kids as their cousins, btw they have 5 kids as well. Their girl triplets I mentioned before and the twin boys Krist would have 2 years later.***

***Oldest to youngest for their kids: Chailai, Chaisee, Chanthira, Chayan and Chongrak. Their names in order mean pretty, innocent, moon, eternal victory and faithful. If all the kids seem weird it's because the list goes on alphabetical order so I just find names I like first so that why Mew and Gulf's kids have names that all start with a and Krist and Singto's kids all start with c😅***

"I'll call them and ask if they have time to come over today." I kissed the side of my bii's head before rubbing on his tummy receiving little kicks on my hands. I always loved this feeling every time I rub his belly full of our pups and they kick on my hands. It's the best feeling in the world besides our love making when our pups respond to my belly rubs.