Baby Time

~Gulf's POV~
***Also forgot to mention, Gulf will produce milk himself. They don't require formula***

If someone says birth is not painful, there are fucking lying. I felt their kicks in my stomach so I thought maybe it's just because I could pop them out any day now but noooo.

This hurts a lot worse than what the books said. After feeling what I believe people said is a contraction, I screamed in pain. Mew instantly sat up and started looking around in a panic.

"Bii!! What's wrong?!?!"

"Our fucking pups decided to come early! Call Dr.Pha!!"

He immediately got his phone and speed dialed the doctor and explained I just went into labor.

God, it hurts so bad. It feels like I'm trying to push a boulder out of my body.

***I am a young single writer who has never had boyfriend and does not even plan on having a baby anytime soon nor had someone who has given birth describe the pain so I'ma guess about this stuff. But the room they prepared for the birth has been sterilized for a C-section***

Mew instantly got up and tried to help calm me down and feel less pain by opening the bond more so he can share the pain with me and released some of his pheromones.

"Damn it!! That hurts baby!! Oh, I'm so sorry baby. I'm just sharing half and this hurts like a bitch!! How do people do this!!?!??"

He gave me his hand and gently brought me to the edge of the bed. He started giving me the breathing exercises Dr.Pha suggested to do when I entered labor.

The doctor came after about 15 minutes and was already given a code to enter the house. He came in with a team of people who he trusted to help with the birth and had me changed into a gown to prepare for the actual birth.

They lead me to the room we prepared and placed me on the bed to start giving me the anesthesia.

***I think that's a pain reliever they can use but if not then correct me and I'll edit it***

They had Mew change into a medical gown as well and he came back so he could hold my hand again and see the pups.

***I don't know how long a C-section takes but I'm going to guess and make it 2 hours so the anesthesia can kick in and safely remove two babies, again correct me if I'm wrong to I can go back and edit it***

Mew started rubbing my hand with his thumb and ran his other hand through my hair. I felt all sweaty and sticky but I couldn't feel the bottom half of my body after awhile.

"Okay, we are going to start now. If you feel pain tell us immediately, that would mean the anesthesia hasn't fully kicked in. When we get them out you will feel tugging so don't freak out."

I nodded before they got started. I didn't feel any pain but after awhile I did feel a slight tugging. Mew just kept kissing my head and whispering how much he loves me in my ear.

After what seemed like forever I heard a cry pierce the air.

Our first pup was here.

"It's a girl!!"

My heart is beating so fast.

A girl.

Our own little princess.