Second Month

~Gulf's POV~

My belly was getting bigger by the day and my feet hurt from the added weight. I looked over at Mew who was sitting in his chair behind his desk.

"Boo, my feet hurt." He looked up at me before setting aside his work and coming to sit on the couch next to me. He placed my feet on his thighs and started massaging them. His hands were adding the right amount of pressure on all the spots where my feet hurt the most.

"Mmmm, Boo? Why are you so good at this?"

"I was reading one of those many pregnancy books you had bought for first time dads and it was saying how your feet will hurt from carrying the extra weight. It showed the places on your feet where the added weight effects it the most and how much pressure to add to soothe the soreness but not too much to hurt."

My heart felt so warm. He actually read a book that helps with pain for pregnant people so he could help me. I started crying.

"Bii, what's wrong are you in pain? Did I hurt you? Am I not doing it right?"

I frantically shook my head. "No, you're perfect. I'm just really touched you took time to read about pregnancy symptoms to help me."

"Well, you are my baby and my omega. I will take care of you until we are both old, wrinkly and have grey hairs and even then I will still take care of you."

"I love you so much Boo."

"I love you so much too baby." He kissed me before turning his attention back to my feet. We had two more hours until we had to leave to visit Dr.Pha for our scheduled ultrasound. We were going to find out how many pups we're going to have but give the genders to P'Krist and P'Singto so they could get the necessary stuff for our small baby shower. P'Krist and P'Singto are really our only really close friends so they were the only other people who needed to know.

We already decided that they were also the godparents for our pups. They are apart of the small group of people we really trust.

***I don't know if they do godparents in Thailand or not but they will in this story***

After our appointment, based on how many pups we are having, we will go baby shopping for their nursery and for maternity clothes for me. P'Krist and P'Singto were joining us as well since it had been awhile since we hung out and also because P'Krist wanted to help design the room.

After Mew finished massaging my feet he went back to finish his work and wrap it up before my appointment.

We left after Mew finished and we are now waiting in the lobby. After waiting for ten minutes, Dr.Pha came over and lead us to the room where the machine was set up. He asked me to lay down and lift up my shirt so he could apply the gel. He started moving the wand around to confirm how many pups are in there and if they are growing properly and if they are in a good position.

"Congratulations, you guys are having twins!"

We stared at the monitor screen that showed two small sized beans. We both started crying at the sight of our pups.

"Would you guys like to know the gender of your pups?"

"No, can you give us 2 copies of the picture and put their gender in an envelope?" Mew asked Dr.Pha so we could give it to P'Krist and P'Singto at the mall.

"Sure." He printed of 2 copies and told us they were developing perfectly and to do daily exercises to help with placement and to keep my body healthy and strong for the birth.