Third Month

~Gulf's POV~

We were about to start eating breakfast when P'Sing abruptly got up and ran towards a bathroom. Krist followed and I got up to start waddling towards them as well.

"P'Sing, are you okay? Are you sick?"

We have been on lockdown for about 3 weeks now and my tummy has grown even more to the point I can't see my feet anymore. I sleep more and my legs and feet hurt all the time. I'm still so glad Mew read that book, every time he rubs my feet for me is perfect and the cuddles afterwards are the best.

But we haven't left home is those 3 weeks so how did P'Sing get sick? He looked pale and he was hurling into the toilet. I asked Mew to grab him a glass of water. I sat down slowly before attaching my hand to his forehead to check his temperature.

He isn't burning up, he hasn't had breakfast yet.....why does he look so sick. I thought for a moment before waddling out of the bathroom towards our room. I grabbed the bid me and Mew bought a long time ago but never used. I waddled back downstairs and shoved everyone out leaving me and P'Sing in the bathroom.

"P'Sing, ummmmmm........when was the last time.... P'Krist had ummm...that....w-without protection...??????" I felt really shy about asking then about these types of things before he said,"Probably about last week...why?".

I shoved the box in his hand before walking out of the bathroom. P'Krist instantly went up to me,"What's wrong?? Is he okay, is he sick????".

"Ummm, P'Krist depending on when I go back inside in a minute I'll be able to give you a full diagnosis."

He just nodded his head and after a few minutes I asked P'Sing if he was done and he said yeah.

I walked back in before closing the door again and looked at the stick I gave him.

"It takes a minute for it to take effect and give us the results." He just nodded looking nervously at the pregnancy stick me and Mew bought a few days before we decided to try for pups and before we found out I was already pregnant.

After a few minutes the lines started popping up.

2 pink lines.

"Yay, P'Sing!! You and Krist will have your own pups too!!"

He was looking at the stick before pinching himself.

"Ow.... it's not a dream....I'm really... pregnant. Nong I'm pregnant!!!"

"Yeah silly, that's what the two lines mean."

He went out the door and went to P'Krist who was sitting on the couch and crawled into his lap and started crying.

"Singto!!! Why are you crying?!?! Are you okay, are you sick!?!??"

Singto just kissed him and then told him,"I'm not sick, I'm not sad, we are okay."

"We????"

"Me and your pups."

Krist looked so confused for a second before his eyes widened and then he screamed,"Are you trying to tell me you're pregnant?!?!?!".