Strawberries, Vanilla and Cream

**Note: This will be in Mew's POV a day before Gulf arrives

~Mew~

M

y wolf Tharn was getting really restless because we both knew our mate was set to arrive here any day now.

If you're wondering why it's all very simple. A couple years back one of my trusted worker's mother had wanted to talk to me concerning information about my mate. She happened to be a fortune teller and had predicted when I would eventually meet my mate but the thing was I would be in prison.

Hah, what made that lady think we would meet in prison. She had explained that if I didn't meet my mate at that time, he would die before our paths would even cross. Now that's what got my attention. I am an alpha so therefore I am very territorial and possessive of my mate. I would not allow for that to happen so I put myself in jail.

If that's also confusing on how I did that I should explain that I am the leader of one of the biggest mafia packs in Thailand. That being said all I had to do was give them a few bread crumbs that would lead to my arrest but they would have enough evidence to keep me long. The max time they would be able to give me is around 5 years.

Now that's all cleared up, I am currently laying down in my cell in the isolation block that might just end up being permanently mine because of how often I'm in here. It's not just because I keep getting into fights, I do it so whenever my mate arrives I could pull some strings and just let it be us in here till we both get out. I'm not about to let any random alphas or betas get any chance to try and claim my mate. According to the knowledge of that lady, my mate is an Omega. Meaning everyone will try and lay a hand on my baby. You think I'ma let that happen?

Not a fat chance.

I keep thinking about how good would my mate smell or how I would cuddle him in my arms when I get to him.

I can't wait until he arrives....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The following morning*

I woke up to the most delicious and alluring scent I have ever smelled in my life. He smelled like strawberries, vanilla and a hint of cream. I could smell his scent getting stronger and eventually I heard small footsteps nearing my door, so I decided to start banging on it. I could hear his fast heart beat getting even faster.

I heard small knocks on my door and a small cute voice saying,"C-can you hear me?" I swear just from his voice, he already had me wrapped around his finger. I then proceeded to reply back,"I can my little mate." I could hear his heart beat even faster and Tharn wanted to yell at me for trying to give our mate a heart attack.

I could hear him speak again,"Is there any way to open this door? I wanna cuddle and smell you..." I could hear the last part even though I could tell he didn't want me to hear that part and I swear if he couldn't open the door I would tear it down with my bear hands.

That's when I started to hear the guards heading this way and I started growling just to make sure they didn't touch a single hair on my mate's head. I heard his voice saying if he could see me. My heart broke a little, he sounded to sad desperate I wanted to tear down this door. I tried to release calming pheromones when I heard them approaching the door and opening the locks one by one until the door opened just a hair.

I bolted out and gathered him in my arms and started to sniff at his scent gland and he in turn started smelling me. I pulled away to look at his face a little and the most gorgeous and cutest face greeted me and makes me wonder why exactly he ends up in this prison in the first place.

Just to be able to see his face blush I said,"Hello princess, my name is Mew."

The most gorgeous shade of red showed on his cheeks and I wanted nothing more than to nibble on them and plant kisses all over his face.

I heard him start speaking again,"My Mew, my name is Gulf." The way he called me my Mew wanted to just keep him with me all the time and just surround him with cuddles and kisses. I also heard the guards walking towards the end of the hallway to leave us alone for a bit.

I proceeded to lift him into my arms and carry him inside my cell so I could hold him and just surround him in my scent so no one would go near him my strawberry.

I could see the guards wanted to say something but I just glared at them and went inside. Once I sat down on the bed I placed him my lap and started planting small little kisses on his cheeks. Then I heard the most beautiful sound ever, his giggles.

He buried his face into my chest and just payed there for awhile so we could just surround each other in our scent.

"Mew, will we be able to stay together? I don't want to leave you." His heart was beating faster even though it had calmed down once I had held him in my arms.

"No, I won't allow them to take you away from me. I'll have them put us together so we don't have to be separated." He seemed to calm down at my words but then asked another question.

"MewMew, what will we do when we want to mate and mark each other, or whenever I get my heat, what if they won't let us be together..?" I could hear his voice start to break and I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't worry about these things, just know that your mate can take care of these things easily, no problem. For now, let me just hold you." He nodded at my words but then I also heard another sound from my baby. His tummy growled.

His face got really red from embarrassment and I just chuckled at his cuteness.

"Dinner is in about an hour or two so I can't feed you yet but I will make sure you can eat soon, okay?" He nodded again and buried his face even further into my chest. I could feel his head getting heavier until I could hear small snores from his plump red lips.

I laid him down and started to doze off as well and fell asleep basking in the warmth and scent of my little princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, 2nd chapter done🎉
Please comment any corrections or recommendations for any future chapters
I will also note that I still have school but I will attempt to post during the weeks days but if I can't I will try to post during the weekend
Bye lovelies have a good day💜💜💜