Tharn

~Gulf's POV~

***☝🏼Just image like 5 times bigger and red eyes instead and then boom, alpha Tharn***

Taking care of two 6 month old babies and a giant over protective alpha watching every single move you make is exhausting.

I can barely go out of a room before being lifted like a pup and being placed right next to Tharn. Jeez, how does Type keep up this with this man... or sorry Wolf?

He follows all of us everywhere and starts growling at the slightest sounds like everything is out to attack us. But the cuddles at night are the best. He is so fluffy and warm and the pups love holding onto his fur.

He's only been like this for 3 days now but he has shown no signs of returning to normal yet. I'm already debating whether I should keep going to school or not. I mean even if I get a degree and get a job, I would spend less time from our pups and Mew but also get money that would probably have no use. I'll probably only get my associates degree and call it quits but I'll keep thinking about it before I make a final decision.

But right now I have my hands full at the moment. There are two crying babies and a worried Tharn running around trying to calm them down while being a wolf.

"Tharn....

Tharn...

Tharn.....

THARN SIT YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE OF OUR ROOM!!! YOU ARE MAKING A MESS!!!"

He sat down with his ears down before I picked up the babies and rocked them back and forth to calm them down. I turned to Tharn and pointed at the couch signaling him to lay down.

He climbed up before laying down on the couch with his head laying on his paws. I lifted his head up and placed the babies under it and between his paws and told him,"Put them to sleep. I don't really care how you do it but they need their nap while I make us dinner.".

I walked off to the kitchen and started thinking about what to make for dinner. After looking through my own recipe book I have been filling out for almost a year now, I have lots of recipes for any meal.

After glancing through I decided to make a simple dinner of chicken and fried rice while I make strawberries and cherries baby food for the babies.

After I prepared dinner, I went back to the living room to see two sleeping babies and a wolf sleeping as well.

I went over and started rubbing on Tharn's head before he looked up and licked my face and gently started licking the pups. Achara woke up first and just looked at me before leaning towards me. I picked her up while we were waiting Anurak to wake up as well. He takes longer to wake up but they need to have dinner before we put them down for the night.

He woke up and his eyes looked pouty since he had to wake up but I picked him up too and I placed them in their highchairs so I can start feeding them.

Tharn was just eating off of his plate since he couldn't exactly use utensils. The past few days have been the only times since we have been together that we ate without feeding each other.

After the babies stopped eating and their heads started drooping, I cleaned up their faces before picking them up and taking them to their room and putting them down for the night. After I turned on the baby monitor, I went back downstairs to finish my dinner and then bathe afterwards.