Plans

~Mew's POV~

After I sent my baby upstairs, I immediately sent the man that scared my baby to Thorn so he could receive proper punishment.

I went to my office at one of my main office buildings and started compiling everything I needed against the man that keeps trying to hurt my baby doll. The man that sent him to the prison where he could've died, Thayot Anand.

***I will be honest I literally looked up Thai name generator and this was the the easiest one to write with😅😅***

He keeps trying to hurt my baby so I'll give him back 100 times as much pain. I already had an idea of all the things I'm going to do to him just like that filthy inmate and egoistic bastard from the cafe.

I went to one of my best fighters and personal assistant whenever he's not playing with his mate, Zee.

I was going to have him train my little fox in self defense. He would be able to train my baby the fastest yet most efficient way so he could be ready by the time the new semester starts. I even had him working on Gulf's admission papers under the name of his wolf Type. I am going to take every precaution there is to ensure my angel will be safe.

I even had called Krist asking him to design a choker for my baby that would only ever leave his neck unless he or I opened it. I even asked him to have someone program it with 2 codes for him. 1 to open it and the other one that causes it to completely impossible for anyone to get it off unless I opened it.

I was gone for at least 2 hours before I got back home before calling out,"Baby, I'm back!".

I didn't hear anything so I went to our room before realizing the bathroom light was on and my baby was asleep on my pillow. I changed clothes before going to turn off the bathroom light when I looked in to see a tub full of water and the scent of calming oils in the air.

I felt really guilty realizing my baby made a bath for me but I was gone so long he fell asleep waiting on me. I decided I would make it up to him in the morning.

I went back to our bed and held my baby boy against my neck letting him calm down more. I felt even more guilty when I saw dry tear stains on his face. I held him tighter and fell asleep promising to give him a better day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with no angel in my arms and I immediately started looking around for him. Judging by how cold his part of the bed was, he's been gone for awhile. I immediately ran downstairs and started calling out,"Baby!!!!!".

I heard no response and I started to panic and freak out. I was dashing all around our home and he found him no where. My heart was dropping. Tharn was panicking adding on to my pain and hearing him yelling,"Where is the strawberry!!!! Find my strawberry!!! This is your fault, you should've told him where we were going and about Thayot. Find him NOW!!!!".

I tried to mindlink with my baby.

"Angel, where are you?!? If you don't tell where you are please tell me you're at least safe please!!!"

"MewMew? What's wrong why are freaking out? I'm outside in the garden with Krist and Singto. They came by earlier and said they had something for us."

"Stay there, I'll meet you in the garden."

I ran out there and saw them at the gazebo talking Gulf saw me and ran towards me. I felt so relieved seeing that he was safe and once I got close to him, I gathered him in my arms and held him tightly.