Hospital

~Mew's POV~

My baby was complaining over a weird smell and he is crying and in pain. I kept trying to calm him down to try and find out what's wrong until he passed out in my arms.

"Baby... Baby that's not funny.....wake up!!"

I instantly started panicking and lifted him up before running to the elevator and going to our car. I placed him in the back before speeding off to the nearest hospital.

I parked near the ER entrance and grabbed him up before dashing into the place.

"I need h-help, he started whining about a s-smell and he said his s-stomach didn't feel good and he k-kept crying and then he p-passed out and I don't know what happened to him!!"

"Okay sir, we will take it from here. Place him on that bed and the doctor will look over him." I nodded my head before carefully placing down my baby.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it before kissing his forehead and whispered,"You'll be okay bii. I won't let anyone hurt you and just please wake up, okay? I love you."

The doctor took him away to examine him and try to figure out what's wrong. After what felt like forever, the doctor came to get me and he took me to the room my Baby was in and he looked disturbed and uncomfortable. I immediately went to him before rubbing my hand on my neck and placing it near his nose. I made sure to surround him in my scent before looking back at the doctor.

"What's wrong with him? Is he going to be okay?"

"He will be fine. Just a few questions for you to answer before confirming my diagnosis. When was the last time you guys had intercourse?"

"Umm, this morning...." He nodded and wrote it down on his clip board.

"You mentioned that he smelt something bad before he passed out?"

"He was complaining about a smell and he was crying and I was trying to calm him down before he passed out."

"Have you been trying to conceive lately?" I nodded my head.

"We decided we wanted to really try to have pups on our 6 month anniversary."

"Well, when was you anniversary?"

I coughed and said,"Yesterday....".

The man started coughing and laughing at the same time.

"Doctor, are you okay!?!??"

"Damn boy, you got the poor thing pregnant overnight!!!!"

"Wait what?!? Are trying to say I got my mate pregnant overnight?!!? Isn't to early to tell?!?"

***Just because I can he got pregnant overnight 😏😉😁***

"Jeez, this is first time I have ever had a case like this!" He calmed down before his words started to sink in.

We are going to be parents. I'm going to be a dad. Oh my heart feels so happy. I looked at my baby before focusing on his soft tummy.

I tried to focus my senses to try and listen to my pups before the doctor said,"It's too early for that. You be able to sense them around the beginning of the 2 month."