Question

Okay, so I didn't get as much time as I wanted this weekend to write the next chapter so it's going to take a minute but I will still try to update it tomorrow, so I'm going to do something a bit different right now.

I will let you guys post some questions you guys can ask me just as long as it's not too personal and you can also ask questions about the other story ideas but I'll answer as many questions as I can.

Also based on the votes I've been counting for the next story I'll give you the rankings so far.

1st is the my Psychopathic baby with professor Mew.

2nd is hermaphrodite Gulf and CEO Mew

3rd is Bad Boy Mew and baby Gulf

So I'll give little teasers to all of them

Psycho Baby:

"Hey baby Guppie, remember how daddy told you this is not what good babies do? You can't do this okay? Promise daddy you'll be good and start listening and behaving and daddy will make sure no takes away his baby okay?"

"Daddy, promise me you won't leave me! I promise I'll eat my veggies, it won't complain, I'll clean up my toys and I won't suck on my fingers anymore!! I love you daddy, don't leave me!! I already promised I'll protect you until I die!!!"

"I promised remember daddy.....?"

***Anyone who figures out my twist first for this story will get tagged in its first chapter***

Hermaphrodite Gulf and CEO Mew:

"Daddy, be quick before the boys wake up!"

"Don't ever lay a hand on my baby again!!!"

"You both have beautiful tattoos, but won't it be a bad influence on your kids?"

"So if you're not a boy or a girl....what are you?"

"I gave you one simple task but you still fail!!! Babe, we have to prepare a lawsuit..."

"Boys, come and cuddle with your mommy and your siblings, he misses his other babies hugs! He needs his boys to help calm down their siblings!"

Bad Boy Mew and baby Gulf:

"Kitten, will you allow me to court you and make you the center or my whole world?"

"Mew, why are you hurt!?!?"

"You hurt him so now I'll beat the hell out of you!!"

"Honey, this hurts...I just wanted to give you a surprise...."

"Kitten, I promise I'll protect you no matter what."

"Leave us alone!!!"

So tell me what you guys think from my tiny teasers and give your votes.

From this chapter on, I will take all votes for the next story from here instead.

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜