"My feet!" I yelled out, "I can feel my feet!"

He stomped them again and stronger vibrations bounced back to me. I shot up and looked him in the eye.

"Senses! I can feel the room!"

He smiled as he rose to his feet. I could barely hear him.

"See if you can stand, Alger."

I asked him for help and he wrapped his arms underneath mine and lifted me onto my feet. The moment he let go I started to cry again. I could sense vibrations again.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Why can't I hear you that well?" I shouted.

"The electricity must've affected your hearing," He told me loudly, "It's probably temporary."

I nodded as I looked at my bandaged hands. "This too?"

"I don't know," He admitted, "Those scars will probably be permanent."

"Yeah," I agreed, "But I don't care."

"I apologize for kidnapping you," He said suddenly.

I nodded. "Just take me back to Peter."

He spun his right hand in a circular motion and a ring formed beside us showing the outside of Liz's house.

"Thank you," I said to him.

"If you so happen to see your sister before I do," He said, "Tell her that I'll be awaiting for her arrival."

I nodded. I turned toward the portal and took a deep breath. I climbed through and stared at the booming house from the front yard. Why didn't he take me back to her back porch? All the moving around in the house was setting off constant vibrations in my feet, which was a sensation that I had been longing for.

The closer I got to the house, the more powerful the vibrations were. The seismic waves danced throughout my entire body as I stood at her front door. I grabbed the handle and immediately pulled away when I felt a pop go off in both of my ears. It was as if something was taken out from them, for the sounds of the party amplified.

I swung the door open and quickly closed it behind me as I took in the scenery. Everything was the same as I had left it; music still loud, people everywhere, and everything was still uncomfortable to my liking.

I started to weave my way through the crowd when I was pulled aside by a frightened looking Ned.

"Hey! Where the heck have you been?" His eyes grew wide as he looked at my appearance. "What happened to you?"

"Ned, where's Peter?" I asked loudly.

"I don't know! I've been trying to call him, but he won't answer his phone," He leaned closer and continued in a hush voice, "He went to go 'suit up' but he never came back. Maybe he accidentally stuck himself to the wall with his spider web? Can that actually happen?"

I ignored his questions as I started to frantically tap my foot as my eyes searched around the room.
Considering my body wasn't quite used to the intensity of my seismic sense, all I could receive from the large crowd was a uncoordinated thumping of heartbeats and people moving around. I was in no condition to have the ability to pinpoint where Peter was in the large house. That only left me with one possibility: something happened and he's gone.

I cursed under my breath as I focused my attention back on Ned. "Could he have left?"

Ned gasped too excitedly. "Do you think someone threw up the Spider Symbol in the sky and he had to leave to save the day?"