Kai Chisaki

"Sorry about my daughter".
Bakugo looked up from the girl and looked at the man who said it.

Kai Chisaki.
Mirio went pale, their one goal was to avoid direct contact.
"The way Deku described her fits exact.
But she's covered in bandages.. why?" Bakugo thought to himself.

"Oh it's okay sir" Mirio chuckled.
"Hero outfits, are you 2 working with an agency?" Chisaki asked.

"No no! We aren't that great of heros just yet. We're merely school students on a trip" Mirio said.

"Oh, well I'll be taking my daughter back".

"Hold on.
Why is she covered in bandages" Bakugo hissed.

"She's a very clumsy girl, constantly bumping into corners and counters. She told me she doesn't like the way the bruises look so I covered them up" he lied.

Bakugo stood up, holding the girl in his hands.

"Please...
Don't let me go back..." She whispered.

"Come in Eri, it's time to go. We can't waste any more of these hero's time" Chisaki said it a deadly tone.

"Please.." Eri grabbed onto Bakugo's clothes, not wanting to let go. She was scared.
"Deku was right...
He's using the girl to make drugs. That's why she's covered in bandages and it's also why she's too scared to go back" Bakugo grew furious.

"Sir, it seems like your "daughter" is too scared to go back.
Mind telling me what you did?" Bakugo hissed.

"You heros pry at everything, the story is rather embarrassing so let's go in here to discuss it" Chisaki chuckled.

Bakugo held onto the girl and walked further into the alleyway with Mirio.
"It's embarrassing, not being able to control your own kids. I hadn't bought her a toy and she grew furious. Just another one of her temper tantrums.

Isn't that right.
Eri" Chisaki spat.
He slowly slid off his gloves, Eri noticed and quickly hopped out of Bakugo's hands and ran to Chisaki.

Bakugo was confused as to why she did that and even tried to get her back but it was too late.

"We'll be leaving now, bye" Chisaki said as he vanished into the darkness. Bakugo was tempted to go run after Chisaki but Mirio stopped him, grabbing his left shoulder.

"What are you stopping me for?!" Bakugo screamed as he turned around to face Mirio, pushing his arm off of his shoulder.

"He was about to get violent.
Let's report back to sir nighteye." Mirio sighed.
Bakugo grumbled but followed Mirio anyways.

Midoryia was also on the scene.
He was hidden on the rooftop.

"So that's Monoma's sister.
From where he's taking her I suppose his hide out is in this area.

I can walk around and try to figure out the entrance as soon as I hear a door open and close"  Midoryia thought to himself as he climbed down the alleyway wall.

He soon heard a form of a door open and close and he ventured down the alleyway.
At first he couldn't see anything, there were no doors at all.
That was until he looked at the ground.

He found some form of door knob but it was disguised to look like a pebble.

He lifted up the pebble and the floor came wide open.
Their were stairs that led downwards and into the base.

He closed it and went running off.
"I found the entrance, good" Midoryia thought to himself as he ran off.

He found Monoma waiting around the corner in a different alleyway.