internships

...

"Hey kid. Why do you fight quirkless?" Hawks asked.
Midoryia turned around nervous
"I'm quirkless."
"Really? With how strong you look and how hard you deliver a hit I thought you had a power type but only used it when punching." Hawks said confused.

"No...
That's my own strength from my own training" Midoryia sighed.
"Well sorry for assuming then.
Anyways, your room is down the hall to the right. Your stuff is already in there if you want to set it up right now.

I'll be in the living room" Hawks said.
Midoryia nodded his head and walked off to where he would now be staying.
He looked around at all his stuff, making sure they didn't forget or go through anything.

After he just set everything up the way he wanted it to be set up.
He chilled on his bed using his phone after that.

As Midoryia relaxed his phone suddenly went off.
It was Bakugo.

"I heard you're living with hawks. What are you going to do? Sneaking out is going to be hard. I found the target we were after for months now, I heard he might have a really useful quirk if you want to hunt him down yourself." Bakugo texted.

"I'll figure out someway to sneak out. I'm not too worried. As for the person you found...
You Todoroki and Tokoyami, hunt him down and bring him alive. I'll deal with the rest at the base" Midoryia replied.

"Alright"

Suddenly Midoryia was called into the living room.
He got up and sat across hawks.

"Hey kid.
Since you're already living here you should intern with me. I think the school didn't explain it to you considering you were knocked out for 2 days but basically agencies scouted your class and sent invitations. I was one of them.

You can look at all your choices but you're always welcome to work here" Hawks said.

"Uh sure. Is there anyone else in my class interning with me?" Midoryia asked.
"Don't know yet, the people I scouted didn't reply yet. Though it is fair, after all they have until next Monday to respond" hawks concluded.

"Ok".

Midoryia pulled out his phone and began to use it again. Hawks too, used his phone.
As Midoryia used his phone he felt like something was off.
Suddenly he jumped to the side when he found Hawks sending a sharp feather of his flying at him.

"HEY!" Midoryia spat.
"Woah! Quick reflexes. That's great." Hawks chirped.

"What would have happened if I didn't MOVE" Midoryia hissed.
"Nothing, I would've stopped it before it was too late"

Midoryia glared at him before going back to using his phone.

The next day-
At school.

The class all cheered in excitement as Midoryia walked in, for the first time in 2 days and the first time without an injury.

He sat down at his seat and waited for Aizawa to come in.
"We got the guy yesterday, he's restrained, tied up, and has to way of using his quirk cause pony tail made quirk cancelling cuffs and restraints" Bakugo whispered.

"Good".

"Hello class. As you all know,Midoryia is back. Midoryia I'm sure hawks explained to you what the internships were so we aren't going to reexplain it.
The internships will start next week. Be prepared" Aizawa said.

After that Midoryia went through the day as he always would. Nothing interesting happened at school.

When school was over he went to his base,stole the person's quirk, and killed them after.
No one else was there so they didn't wittness him stealing.