1v1

..

"It looks like Monoma might fight with Todoroki's quirk. Though it's possible he'll copy someone else's quirk before this starts.what if he's suspicious of me lying about being quirkless and tried to copy my quirk?! No... I can't let that happen.

But the only way I CAN fight is physically. This is bad" Midoryia thought to himself.

Soon the other matches finished. Whoever won this next fight between Midoryia and Monoma would be going up against Todoroki.

Midoryia and Monoma were then both called out.

Midoryia didn't waste time and went charging head on at Monoma...
Though once he reached a certain range an explosion was sent at him.

Midoryia went through the explosion and landed a punch on Monoma, pushing him back a bit.

Monoma sent another explosion at Midoryia but Midoryia dodged this time and kicked his legs from beneath him, making him hit the ground hard.

During the time frame that Monoma was on the ground Midoryia picked him up and threw him as far as he could, landing Monoma close to the edge of the boundary.

Monoma flung himself back up and went exploding at Midoryia. Midoryia stood completely still until the last second where he ducked completely and stuck his hand up, vitality Manipulation accidentally activating...

He got a hit directly on Monoma's stomach, and hard. Stealing some of his energy as well and giving it to himself. "Better control but... That was way too risky" he thought to himself as he watched Monoma force himself up.

Monoma took a deep breath in and charged straight for Midoryia, the same way he did before. Midoryia knew what he was thinking.
"I'll have to jump as high as I can. He's going to explode my side!" Midoryia thought to himself as Monoma got closer and closer.

At the last second Midoryia jumped up, higher than the level Monoma was exploding at. It was a good thing he did too, Monoma swung his arm down trying to explode Midoryia's torso.

In the air Midoryia twisted his body and kicked the back of Monoma's head, sending him straight to the ground. Midoryia twisted a landing, grabbed Monoma's arm and leg and pinned him down to the ground.

There was a 3 second count down before...

"IZUKU MIDORYIA PROCEEDS TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!!" Present mic concluded.
Midoryia jumped off of Monoma and walked away, more energized that he expected himself to be after the fight.

Monoma gave him a hard glare before walking away.
Midoryia sat on the stands and watched the other round go through.
It was Bakugo VS Tokoyami.

Whoever won that would be going against the whoever wins against Midoryia and Todoroki..

Bakugo's quit gave him the upper hand due to the fact that Tokoyami's quirk was weak against light.
He won the round a bit too easily.

Now it was Midoryia and Todoroki's turn..

"Now coming into the battle ground.

Welcome Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoryia!!!" Present mic shrieked.
The 2 teens walked into the battle grounds, staring at each other.

"Todoroki won't use his fire...
He needs to understand that's HIS power, even if I lose because of it. In the end it'll be my victory when he's even stronger in my Mafia. He's likely going to use his ice for the most part.
Until I can talk some sense into him at least." Midoryia thought to himself.

"BEGIN"

Todoroki sent ice charging at Midoryia, it hardly have time for Midoryia to react.
Midoryia jumped to the side, dodging it by a hair.