emergency

...

Shinsou picked him up and ran outside with him. He immediately pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance and Aizawa. He had been training with Aizawa for a while so he had his number just saved for emergencies.

It didn't take long for an ambulance to come as well as Aizawa who sat with Midoryia and Shinsou in the ambulance.

"What happened?" Aizawa asked as he looked over at Midoryia with great concern.
Shinsou bit his lip in anger.
"...his mom.. she did this.. she's the reason he comes in injured everyday he just never told anyone.. it looks like she took it too far today he's never looked like this coming into class" shinsou explained.

"His mom?! She doesn't seem the type I met her before during and instance when she personally came to pick him up" Aizawa spewed shocked.
"I watched it with my own 2 eyes. I wanted to know where he was going for him to constantly come in with injuries" shinsou sighed.

"We'll have to do an investigation and ask Midoryia questions. I wonder if anyone else in the class knew" Aizawa replied.
"This is the worst she's ever done. I can hardly move my body. I think I might pass out...
Dang it. I don't want Kacchan or the class to claim they knew. It'd be horrible they'd get scolded by Aizawa. I'll have to lie and say I told no one. Why did shinsou follow me. I could've been fine, all id have to do is use my super aid kit that I keep for situations like these.

So why?
I was fine...
I can't leave her even if she did this to me...
I know somewhere..
She has to care for me..
She wouldn't have fed me if she didn't care about my survival.

Don't take me away... She's the only biological family I have left!" Midoryia thought to himself as he slowly passed out.

Midoryia woke up again in a hospital bed, hours since he has passed out.
Around him were IVs,blood bags, plasma, oxygen tanks, and more.

As well as almost all of his classmates that were informed on the situation including Bakugo, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and more. Aizawa was also there.

"What's wrong?" Midoryia asked.
All of them were dumbstruck with what Midoryia said.
He was bed ridden, covered in stitches, bruised, and scarred and he asks that??

"Midoryia.
I'm going to ask you 1 question and I want you to be completely honest with me" Aizawa began.
Midoryia looked at him, straight in the eyes.

"Is your mom the one who did this?"
Midoryia felt his heart drop upon the question. He didn't know how to reply. He looked down at the ground, choking back a response.

"Well?"

Midoryia let out a sigh, "....yes...".
Aizawa felt his heart drop upon the response. He had hoped that wasn't true...

"Midoryia...
Was this the first time?"
Midoryia bit his lip, Aizawa was asking 1 too many personal questions.
"....no."
Midoryia felt Aizawa's gaze intensify upon his response.

"Midoryia.
You're going to be taken to the station for questioning after you get healed up.
As for your mother...
This looks like an attempted murder so she's going to be taken to trial and questioned as well. This is a very serious matter" Tsukauchi, a detective, said.

He was standing by the door listening in.

"Wait no, please don't...
She's the only biological family I have left and I know she doesn't hate me...
She wasn't always like this, besides she still feeds me that has to mean something!

Please....
Don't take her away" Midoryia begged.
Aizawa and Tsukauchi were taken by surprise. Though the class already knew Midoryia's reasoning for not leaving his toxic household.