USJ

...

An alarm went off...

Everyone jumped up in fear, running towards the nearest exit.
There were so many kids, moving around was practically impossible. Everyone was panicking.

Iida was smashed into the window, outside he saw news reporters.

The media was the one behind the alarm.
"I need to tell everyone" he thought to himself.

"Uruaka, activate your quirk on me" he shouted. She slapped his hand, activating her quirk. He floated up and activated his quirk and slammed into the wall.

"EVERYONE. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN! THERE ARE NO VILLAIN, IT'S THE MEDIA!" He shouted. Everyone then took a peak outside the window.

He wasn't lying.

After that the alarm stopped going off too.
Mutters of relief, some disappointed, as the crowd dissipated back to the lunchroom.

Uruaka released Iida and they too, went back to the lunchroom.

Shortly class had to start so they all went to the classroom. Midoryia had something to announce.

"I personally don't want the position of class president.
So I'm giving it to Iida.
What you did during the media breach proved yourself enough, so here you go" he said.

"Thank you, Midoryia. I won't fail you".

School ended shortly after that period.

Time skip-
10:09pm

Midoryia was sitting at his base. He was all alone, everyone was at their homes.
He scrolled through his phone, he came across an article on Bakugo and Todoroki's successful work.

"Local cashier at sweet shop was found shot dead. Police haven't found any evidence that could help lead to the person behind this. though due to how they died, they're suspecting it to be the masked one.

recent reports are suggesting it's not only 1 masked person but possibly a whole group of them. They've decided to name them the Masked Mafia.

They have a bounty of 120 million yen, due to how difficult they are to find, figure out, and how many people they've killed since their first appearance." The article read.

"So that's what they're calling us? Eh, doesn't sound bad. I need to go complete my mission" Midoryia thought to himself.

He got up and got into his costume.

After that he grabbed a weapon and made his way outside.

"Today's target likes to hang out in alleyways. Their quirk would be quite useful, if I can manage to steal it I'll give them my other quirks so I have space for more. He'll likely die from the 3 quirks being forced into him at the same time but that doesn't matter" Midoryia thought to himself as he dipped through alleyways.

He found his target sitting there, looking around and checking his phone constantly.

"I'll have to make this quick, it looks like he's waiting for someone" Midoryia thought to himself as he shot his tendrils at him. He took his quirk and loaded the other 3 into him, giving him a heart attack in the process.

The victim ended up dying.

Midoryia then ran away, back to his base.

"Let's see how well this quirk works" Midoryia thought to himself as he closed his eyes.he began to float into the air.

He opened his eyes up again and looked around, his tendrils were acting up again, shooting out of random points in his body and slashing the air.

He was able to stay afloat for 3 minutes before falling into exhaustion.