𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟖

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅    ▻▻

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐖𝐨...

"REINA PLEASE!"
My mother pleaded, she had just announced that my grandmother would be visiting for a few days to see how me and asuka were doing.
I ran of to my room and began packing my bags, asuka had already left she went to live in Mais apartment for a while.

I planned on staying at Kumikos for the weekend, today was Friday which meant I had to wait till 8pm for her to finish cram school. It was also the night when Langa and Miya were gonna have a beef.
I packed a 3 outfits and 2 sets of pajamas aswell as underwear.

My grandmother was the person we used to live with before our mom got us our own house. Back then it was just me, asuka and Mai, three sisters living in a house with our grandmother whilst our mother was trying to work.

The lady was nice for a while but the happiness was short lived when she started neglecting me. My sisters had each other but I had nobody. They were considered better than me because of their silky long black hair and bright blue eyes, I had none of those. When I was younger I had short uneven locks of black hair and dull violet eyes. That was when I learnt that nobody was created equal.

My sisters had so much talent, they were practically oozing with potential, just like my mother.
I tried my hardest but I realized that no matter how hard you try sometimes it never works out the way you want.