chapter 14

Y/n pov

They all explained to me and rose what's going on. We were going to take care of all the Littles for a day or two. They were all saying bye to there Littles before they left.

"Be careful babe "jungkook said and kissed me then jimin kissed me.

"I will"i said I hugged them and walked off . I was holding Jennie she wrapped up in a blanket.

"Please take care of them "  jin said me and rose nodded

I seen mina not wanting to go.

"Baby you have to go with rose and y/n" I heard soobin say

"hey mina what do you say we go  play with some toys maybe color you'll see daddys soon I promise "I said I could feel everyone looking at me.

"Pinky promises" she said holding her pinky out

"Promise" I said intertwing our pinkies. She held my hand and walked with me.

"Thank you " I heard from the k smiled and nodded. We got there I kissed jimin and jungkook one last times before we heard a big boom noise. We faslty walking in and they locked it.

Mina went to color Jennie was napping in another tiny room. How it was when you walk in it was a couch with a playpen and TV in front. And behind was a dining table. If you waked behind the couch and past the dining table there was a kitchen. If uou walked back to the couch to the side of it was a small bedroom and diagonal from it was a bathroom.

So Jennie and Lisa were napping whole jisoo and mina were coloring.

Each of them gave me and rose a paper of what time each little napped and how much screen time they could have and what there allergic to. Jennie and Lisa woke up it was time for jisoo and mina to sleep.

Jennie and Lisa were coloring ok the table I was holding jisoo while rose was holding mina. They both had blankets on them. We were feeding them bottles with the thing to make you sleep in it.

Theh fell asleep and we out them down. We made pizza Jennie and Lisa ate and jisoo and mina did when they woke up. A while later I was holding Jennie and rose was holding Lisa.  Mina and jisoo were laying down with blankets the bottles were rest on the blankets propped up.

We moved them and put the in bed. Me and rose were sat on the couch watching Netflix eating some chips.

Jimins pov

We had cameras so we could watch them. They had attacked but left. They would definitely be back. Rose and y/n were on the couch eating snacks and watching Netflix