chapter 9

Jimins pov

Jungkook had gotten home like 10 seconds ago. We were hugging. He pulled away and kissed me.

"Wheres my baby " he asked
"Naping I just out her down "I said he nodded.

"Im gonna take a shower before she wakes up cause she's probably gonna be attached to my hip not that I'm complaining "he said I nodded mad we walked off. Few minutes later I was sitting in my California king bed with y/n next to me asleep cuddled up to my chest. I was on my chest jungkook lied next to her. She rolled onto her back and was still asleep.

A few minutes later I heard whine I looked down to see y/n lieing in her side facing me.
She opened her eyes and slightly smiled beind her paci.

"Good morning pretty girl " I said
"Dada "she scooted towards me and cuddled up to me

"When dada come back "she asked me and jungkook tried not to laugh.

"Princess look "I pointed at jungkook she looked quickly looked at me falling back asleep. Realizing who was there looked up and smiled.

"Dada "she made grabby hands at him. He smiled sat up and put her on his lap. I scooted closer towards them. He put his arm on y/ns back and one around me.

"No more bye bye "she said we smiled laying her head down his chest he kissed her head.
"No more bye bye Princess" he said

"Hungy"she mumbled we walked to the kitchen and made her some food. Jungkoom fed her in her high chair.

She was now sat with her blanket and paci laying her back on jungkooks chest watching paw patrol. I looked to see y/n looking at jungkooks hands playing with them like a baby would.  He stared down at her smiling. Kissed her head and kept watching her. I smiled at the two.