chapter 7

Jimins pov
We were cooking and y/n was playing on her toy matt . She was playing with toys and rose went over and played with her. We got done and jungkook went and picked her up. He sat her in the highchair as I ate I was also feeding her. When she was done I wiped her face and changed her diaper and dressed her in my shirt and a diaper.

We and jungkook we in bed with y/n in between us. She was only half way done with her bottle before she fell asleep.  We and jungkook stayed in bed on our phones. It was now 6 am we heard crying next to us. I picked her up and placed her on my lap with her paci. She stopped crying and cuddled into. She reached for her pink blanket.  Jungkook put it over her. We lied there for a out am hour.

Jumgkook went and made breakfast I was gonna help.

"No stay in bed I wanna .....bring breakfast in bed "he smiled kissing me then y/ns head. I looked down to see her watching TV. She had her paci was cuddled into my bare chest a blanket around her. She's so cute. Jungkook came in with food. He put the plates on a little portable tray infront of me. I sat up with
y/n still attached to me and started to eat. When I was done I slowly took her paci out she whined.
"Princess were gonna eat then you can have it" I  said putting her paci down.

When she was done I gave her to jungkook with her paci and cleaned up. When we were done we got y/n in her bathing suit and a water proof diaper.

(the ones for when babies go in a pool )

We got outside and I was holding y/n walking around. She kept looking down at the water moving her hand around. I smiled and made the SMALLEEST  splash towards her. She giggled and kept lightly smacking the water. I smiled and kissed her head. I got out and she whined so jungkook went in the water with her. I sat on the pool chairs under the umbrella thing just on my phone. I felt water being splashed at we I looked at the pool to see jungkook  smirking.

"Whats wrong babe"he said y/n looked up at me
"Oh nothing "i said I put my phone down and watched them play in the water. It was now noon.

"Babe its noon"i said her nodded and walked out of the pool with
Y/n.

He sat on the couch outside on the patio. Y/n cuddled up to him and fell asleep.  We both stayed by her cause we knew we would have to be in the pool long enough with y/n