chapter 11

It gets a little well there's smut here.  ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞

Jimins pov

We were laying in bed on our phones when we started to hear small whines. We looked down to see y/n. She started crying wich she usually doesn't do when she wakes up.

"Baby whats wrong "I asked picking her up in my lap.

"Before I was with you guys the lady said that if I was out of little space I would stay out forever and now im scared cause I don't want to" she cried and lied on jimins chest he rubbed her back and looked sad

"Well even if you aren't in little space your our baby "i said and kissed her head. She nodded

"Since im not in little space can I change "she asked jungkook  nodded and gave her his sweat pants boxers and shirt. She went to the bathroom and changed. She put her onesie in the Hamper and diaper in the garbage.

She lied in between us and just looked up.
"This is weird usually right now I'm being babied and I'm not in little space "she said I kissed her cheek.

"Yea it is but we don't care little or not your still our baby "I said she smiled and went on her phone.
We got her a phone for when she wasn't in little space. A few minutes later she put her phone down and cuddled up to jimin. He smiled and kissed her head. She got and went to make some food. We walked down with her. She ended up having some bacon and pancakes. She made us some to we looked at her shocked.

"What" she asked

"You can cook" I asked she nodded
"Its not that hard "she said we kept eating she tried to wash the dishes i said no and did them.

I got done and sat on the couch. She was cuddled up to jungkook watching umbrella academy.  She fell asleep.

"I can see how she usually naps right now "he said kissing her head. We didn't move her cause we were comfy.

She woke up a while later and walked upstairs. We stayed down here till we went to check on her . We walked upstairs to find her on the balcony rolling weed she didn't see us and kept rolling she got done and grabbed her lighter. She lit it and sat back. I faked cough. She looked at us and started to fake cough.

"Nice try move over" jungkook sat next to her. She gave it to jungkook and looked at him with a 'want it' face she moitned to the blunt he took it from her and put it to his mouth then gave it back.

"So were just gonna let her " I asked
"Im not a baby right now come on"she said I rolled my eyes and say next to jungkook. He pulled her on his lap and she lied her back in his chest.

A while later we were now in bed and when she was not in little space she was like a girlfriend to us. Jungkook went and took a shower. She was sat on my lap we were kissing. She tugged on my shirt lightly. She whined. I pulled away and she whined more. I took my shirt off and lied back with her on top of me we were kissing. I flipped us over. And started kissing her neck. She lightly moaned. I seen jungkook in the corner of my eye.

"Having fun baby.....it looks like it"he said she very lightly gasped surprised to see him. He walked over to us. I tugged on her shirt. There was one thing about her even when she wasn't in little space. She was very submissive.....very ....... me and jungkook were her doms/boyfriends when she wasn't in little space. I pulled her shirt off. And tugged at her pants.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook started kissing her while jimin was leaving kiss after kiss down he stomach. He placed a kiss on lacy underwear. She whined. jungkook slipped his hand in her lacey panties and rubbed her while jimin kissed her thighs teasing her. She moaned into the kiss jungkoo and jimin tugged the off. Now she was completely naked.

Jimin was eating her out and jungkook slipped his boxers off. He brought her face close to his dick and started gagging her on him. He Let out low groans. Y/n started squirming on jimins tongue. He held her thighs down and started eating faster.

He got done and stared teasing her by slapping his dick on her pussy. She whined and tried to lower her self to get closer. I came and pulled out of her. He put his hand around her throat and hot in her face but spoke quietly.

GUYS SHE IS KINKY THIS IS ALL FOR A KINK DONT LIKE IT DONT READ THE REST OF YHE CHARTER.

"You don't not move when we are using you " he said slapping her.

"You are simply here for our pleasure princess "jungkook spoke and went closer to her ear
"Not your own"he said

Jimin went down and slipped in her she whined and moaned. I pulled out a vibrator and put it on her clit she started whinging staying to get away from jimin.

Jungkok grabbed her hair and went closer to her face and roughly grabbed her face.

"You do not try and get away while me and daddy are using you do you understand me "he said she nodded and he slapped her.

"Can't here you baby "he said

"Y-y-yes daddy"she said

"Look at you being a whore for us" jimin said as jungkook slipped his dick into her mouth.

"Fuck what a slut we have "jimin said

"Tell me about it "jungkook smiled and went faster. They all finished and plopped down kn the bed panting heavy.

They all cuddled up and they always assured her after they did anything that it was not real justa. Kink and she knew. They all fell asleep