chapter 3

Jimins pov
When we got home I got out and grabbed y/n out of her car seat. I wrapped a pink blanket around her. Me and jungkook walked to the living room . I out y/n on the floor to let her crawl around explore a bit. I went to let rose inside. Rose is our golden retriever. She usually would go to eat after. But this time she ran to the living room . She sat down and started barking at y/n. She jumped a bit and started crying. Jungkook picked her up.

"Hey shhh its okay your okay baby its okay daddy's got you " he said to her she calmed down and I made rose sit on the floor while y/n sat up on the couch on jungkooks lap.
Jungkook went to sit on the floor with y/n still on his lap with his back against the couch. She tried to squirm away towards me cause rose was on the other side of jungkook . I went and sat next to him and calmed her down. She was still sat in jungkooks lap. Junhkok started to pet rose. Y/n looked at rose and went closer to jungkook. She quietly whined and loved towards me.

"Hey hey its okay she won't hurt you princess"he said in her ear. She turned to rose and just stared at her. Jungkook was petting her. Junkook lightly lifted y/ns arm and brought it to roses head. He put her hand down lightly she started petting rose lightly. Rose put her head on jungkooks thigh. We sat there for a few minutes admiring her looking at rose. After a we stood up and walked to y/ns nursey.

"This is your room pumpkin "I said opening the door she looked around at everything.

"Mine?" She asked
"All yours bub "I said junkook kissed her head. We walked to our room
"Whos dat den" she asked pointing to the crib.

"Thats yours to bub you can choose if you wanna sleep in daddys room or your own "jungkook said
"Daddy room "she said putting her head on jungkooks shoulder. We chuckled.
"Okay princess " he said to her