chapter 12

Jimins pov

Y/n slipped back into Littles space so she is in jungkooks shirt and a diaper. She is on the couch on her iPad playing a game. It was now noon so I lightly grabbed the IPad from her she whined.

"Bubas naptime "jungkook said she shook her head no

"Nooo I no seepy" she said

"Okay atleast lay down with dada and cuddle okay " he said I could see what he was doing so went and got y/ns paci and a blanket.

I gave her the paci and blanket and she lied there for about minutes before falling asleep. I picked her up and put her in a portable crib. While she was sleeping we cleaned up a bit. We sat on the couch an waited for her to wake up. When she did she was sat on my lap and stayed there for about 20 minutes after waking up.

When she was done she crawled over to roses toy bin and tipped it over. Me and jungkook groaned.

"I swear she makes it her job to tip that over everyday" I said he agreed we went over and picked all the toys up. We took the toy she was holding wich was the dogs toy she started crying. I picked her up and clamed her down. She started wiggling and tried to get down.

She crawled back over to it but kook picked her up before she could tip It. She started whinging.

"Why you being so fussy bubs" jungkook said

"Nu nu nuu nu "she kept saying no
I rolled my eyes and put her in her play pen with her toys. She played for a bit before crying cause she wants out. She did and kept whining wand everything we tried to do anything she whined.
Me and jungkook were loosing our patience. But we didn't show her that. We put a stuffy Infront of her and kept throwing it.

"Baby stop "jungkook said she threw it at him he looked pissed. He picked her up and put her in the corner.

"You stay here till daddy comes to get you" he said and walked to the couch. As soon as he turned away she started crawling away. I chucked cause he was oblivious.  She crawled by the stairs. And put her hands on the first one lightly hitting it. He looked at the corner then her and looked pissed. I put my hand on his and looked at him to calm him down.

He claimed down a bit nd went and picked her up and sat on the couch with her facing him in his lap.
"Princess why are you being so fussy today " he asked she looked down at her lap. She looked back up and had tears in her eyes.

"Aww baby its okay "he said her as he brought her to his chest. She cried quietly.

"Dada no wike me no mowe " she said me and jungkook looked shocked.

"Baby of course we do your our baby we love you bun so much" jimin said she looked up

"Really"she asked

"Of course baby"i kissed her head

She cuddled into me and watched TV.