C Rank mission (2)

I don't own Naruto.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake.
I'm really sorry that it took so long to upload another chapter. We are currently renovating our kitchen and I don't have much time to write.
_______________________________________

Korimizu's pov

"Zabuza Momochi. A rouge ninja of Kirigakure." said Kakashi and Naruto stormed towards Zabuza, which Kakashi stopped.

"You will just be in the way. Go back." said Kakashi. "Why?" asked Naruto and I answered this time. "He is completly out of our league."

"Kakashi of the Sharingan. Am I right?" asked Zabuza and Sasuke got an angry face. "Give me the old man." demanded Zabuza.

Kakashi then told us to get into formation and to protect the bridge builder. We all did what he said and positioned us around Tazuna.

Kakashi then pulled up his headband and Zabuza turned around. "Now I can see the Sharingan in action." said Zabuzu and Naruto was now confused.

"All I hear is Sharingan, Sharingan. What even is that?" asked Naruto and Sasuke explained what it is. Zabuza then added another fact and I stopped listening. I did a set of handsigns and whispered "Snow style: snowstorm."

A snowstorm came up and i created a snow clone, after a bit snow was on the ground. Zabuza then appeared in our circle and I slashed at him with a kunai. He blocked it and Kakashi then stabbed him.

I jumped a bit away and created four shadow clones. They will be there to
remember the handsigns of the water dragon jutsu, if it is used.

I then jumped on a tree and waited for Kakashi to be put in a water prison jutsu. The snowstorm dissapeared and now there was a five inch layer of snow.

Some time later I heard Zabuza talking. "Water style: water prison jutsu." He then also created a water clone and then talked about ninja. I did a few handsigns and whispered "Wind style: great breakthrough."

The jutsu blew the mist away and we have now a better sight now. A senbon then almost hit me in the neck. I looked backwards and saw Haku.

He attacked me with senbons again and I countered them. "What has a tracker nin to do with me?" I asked him and he responded. "Why do you have the ice style Kekkei Genkai?"

"Bloodline. Is there another way you could get it?" I asked and he spooke again. "No. But then why aren't you in the water country?"

"I stranded on a beach in the land of fire and it would be really dumb if I wanted to get back there." I answered and he put his senbon away.

Somebody then stabbed me in the side with a senbon and I saw another Haku. I jumped a bit away and began to run into the forest. Haku followed me and I threw a few senbons at him.

He dodged and caught up with me. "What do you want?" I asked and I quickly dodged a kick. "You will be coming with me." he said and I began to attack him. "And to where?" I questioned him and he stopped for a second.

I took that opportunity and ran in the direction of my team. Haku threw senbons again and they hit me. Then I saw my team and jumped to them.

"Sorry that i'm late. I was attacked by a hunter nin." I said and focused on what's happening. A big shuriken is flying towards Zabuza and i know what is happening right now.

Zabuzu catched the first shuriken and jumped above the second one. The second shuriken then turned into Naruto and he threw a kunai at Zabuza.

Zabuza dodged, but nedded to free Kakashi for it. He then wanted to attack Naruto but Kakashi blocked it.

Kakashi praised Naruto and I created a shadow clone to get Naruto out of the water. Naruto then explained his plan and my clone arrived. It pulled Naruto out of the water and carried him on land.

Zabuza and Kakashi then did a long set of handsigns and my clones tried to remember them. "Water style: water dragon jutsu!" they both said and created two dragons.

"Did you all remember?" i asked my clones and they nodded. I dispelled them and got their knowledge. Kakashi and Zabuza had their battle and Zabuza was slammed against a tree after some time.

"Can you see the future?" asked Zabuza and Kakashi answered. "Yes. And this will be your last fight!"

Two senbons then hit Zabuza in the neck and Haku appeared. "You were right. It was his last fight." lied Haku and Kakashi checked Zabuza's pulse.

"You killed the demon." said Kakashi. "Thank you. I was after Zabuza for a long time now and I waited for a chance to kill him." thanked Haku.

"I can see that you are a tracking ninja from the village hidden in the mist." stated Kakashi and Haku nodded. Naruto then said something and Sakura explained what a tracking ninja is.

"Your right. I'm a tracking nin from Kirigakure and it was my mission to stop Zabuza." said Haku and Naruto stormed a bit forward. Naruto then
complained and Haku took Zabuza away.

I walked towards Kakashi and Naruto punched the ground in frustration. "How did he do that?!" asked an angry Naruto and Kakashi stopped him.

"Our mission isn't completed here. We still need to bring Tazuna to his bridge." said kakashi. "I'm sorry that you had so much trouble because of me. You can rest in my house." replied Tazuna and we began tp walk again.

Kakashi then fell forward and I catched him. I put him on my back and Ibignored the shocked looks of the others. "Lets go. We still need to get there." I said and we began to walk again.

Some time later I began to speak again. "Zabuza is still alive." I told them and they seemed shocked. "What!? But you saw that he got hit in the neck!" yelled a shocked Naruto.

"Please be a bit quiter. And yes, he was hit in the neck. But it was a place were you put somebody in death like state. He also attacked me and I don't think that tracking would attack a random shinobi." I explained and they looked on the ground.

We arrived at Tazunas house and I put Kakashi on a bed.
_______________________________________

I know that it seems a bit rushed here, but the fight would be the same and you are probably here for something new.

Reincarnated into Naruto (Naruto ff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara