2 year timeskip (1)

I don't own Naruto.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
If you just want to read the story, then skip this. This is just training.
_______________________________________

February:

In the first week I trained more in my kunai and shuriken throwing. My shadow clones also trained a bit more in the academy jutsu.

In the second week my aim improved quite a bit and the academy jutsu are not so hard to learn. Through my shadow clones, I trained the sexy jutsu too and it seems great.

The third week was really funny. Naruto did a prank on Iruka. He was full of paint. I had a good idea, which was to send a shadow clone to the academy. So now I could train much more. My aim is near perfect and I can already do the substitution jutsu.

In the last week I went into a weapon store to bought senbon. I trained with them and my aim isn't the best with them. I could hit two out of five targets. Now I can do the transformation jutsu too.

March:

In the first week I used the transformation jutsu to buy chakra paper. With them I can figure out which chakra nature I have. I bought two. One for me and the other for Naruto. After using it the paper splitted in half. One side got damp and the other one turned into earth and crumbled away. That means i have three chakra natures. Nice.

In the second week I trained in throwing senbons and my clones tried to cut a leaf in half, tried to turn it into dirt and tried to withdraw water from the leaf. For that I used two shadow clones each.

The third week was the same as the second week. But now I can hit four out of five targets with senbons.

In the last week I used a transformation jutsu and went into a book store. I bought Icha Icha Paradise, because I really want to know why Kakashi likes it so much.
I also trained like the second week.

April:

In the first week I had a spar with Naruto. It ended in a tie and after that we went to Ichiraka. My aim with senbons is now good. I can hit all five targets. Also my clone in the academy made friends with shikamaru and Shino.

In the second week O trained in taijutsu. I'm not really good in it, so I trained in it.

The third week was really good. I can now finally cut a leaf a bit. Also I got a bit water out of a leaf. The only thing I havn't done yet, was to turn a leaf into dirt.

In last week I created an 8th shadow clone to train in throwing senbon. My traing in taijutsu is going along very well. I visited Naruto and told him not to use the shadow clone jutsu for the academy.

May:

In the first week I bought a book about the human body and and created a shadow clone to read it. Now I can cut a leaf to the half and I can withdraw all the water in a leaf too. The only thing I can't do is to turn a leaf into dirt.

In the second week I trained in senbon throwing again and now I can hit three out of five targets in the center. Also my two clones that trained to withdraw water out of a leaf, are training to withdraw water out of a tree.

In the third week my clone in the academy befriended Hinata. The only thing that annoys me is that Sakura hates me/my clone. My training gets along really well and now I can hit four out of five targets in the center.

In the last week I found out that I really like seals. So I created another shadow clone to study about fuinjutsu. I can now also finally hit five out of five targets in the center. Now I focus on taijutsu. The clone jutsu was really hard but I can do it now too.